* 2018 HALL OF FAME GAME * Thursday August 2, 8 pm NBC first HOF for Baltimore
-
I will watch the entire game every play and write cliff notes for all of you to read I will not only will break down every play but give you insight as to what I would have done in certain situations this will be a must read
I will watch the entire game every play and write cliff notes for all of you to read I will not only will break down every play but give you insight as to what I would have done in certain situations this will be a must read
so all that plus my in depth analysis information you will not be able to find anywhere else Plus as I bonus I will allways give you my lock of the week for a nominal fee contact
-
I will watch the entire game every play and write cliff notes for all of you to read I will not only will break down every play but give you insight as to what I would have done in certain situations this will be a must read
so all that plus my in depth analysis information you will not be able to find anywhere else Plus as I bonus I will allways give you my lock of the week for a nominal fee contact
so all that plus my in depth analysis information you will not be able to find anywhere else Plus as I bonus I will allways give you my lock of the week for a nominal fee contact
Podcast?
-
so all that plus my in depth analysis information you will not be able to find anywhere else Plus as I bonus I will allways give you my lock of the week for a nominal fee contact
Podcast?
-
Nice watching the inductees share their thoughts, Jerry Kramer who last played 49 years ago I remember him and the old Pack well.
Oh the game, eh it's on.
Back then I liked GB and later MIA even though there was one GB player who spoiled Jim Brown from going 9/9:
https://www.footballdb.com/leaders/yearly-rushing-yards
1965 Paul Lowe (AFL) SD 222 1,121 5.0 59t 6 Jim Brown (NFL) Cle 289 1,544 5.3 67 17 1964 Cookie Gilchrist (AFL) Buf 230 981 4.3 67 6 Jim Brown (NFL) Cle 280 1,446 5.2 71 7 1963 Clem Daniels (AFL) Oak 215 1,099 5.1 74 3 Jim Brown (NFL) Cle 291 1,863 6.4 80t <--- longest TD 12 1962 Cookie Gilchrist (AFL) Buf 214 1,096 5.1 44 13 Jim Taylor (NFL) GB 272 1,474 <---- there it was 5.4 JB 996 yards total..51 19 1961 Billy Cannon (AFL) Hou 200 948 4.7 61t 6 Jim Brown (NFL) Cle 305 1,408 4.6 38 8 1960 Abner Haynes (AFL) DalT 156 875 5.6 67 9 Jim Brown (NFL) Cle 215 1,257 5.8 71t 9 1959 Jim Brown Cle 290 1,329 4.6 70t 14 1958 Jim Brown Cle 257 1,527 5.9 65t 17 <--- mostTDs 12 games 1957 Jim Brown Cle 202 942 4.7 69t 9 -
Anybody planning on watching the game? Speech ceremony?
I used to watch everything in its entirety every single year......years back. Still will probably catch most of it.
Anybody planning on watching the game? Speech ceremony?
I used to watch everything in its entirety every single year......years back. Still will probably catch most of it.
I watched in fast forward, and only when the Ravens had the ball. RG Knee may not make the team. Where's Ghoolie when you really need him? There's only ONE Black Tarkenton this year, and it's Lamar Jackson.
Should we start an over\under pool when he's going to get busted up running?
-
Schools with the most Hall of Famers - just a small part of the hof Web site:
Notre Dame (13)
Southern California (12)
Ohio State (10)
Alabama (8)
Michigan (8)
Pittsburgh (8)
Syracuse (8)
Miami - Florida (7)
Minnesota (7)
Illinois (6)Ohio State (10) Cris Carter , Sid Gillman , Lou Groza , Dante Lavelli , finger LeBeau , Orlando Pace , Jim Parker , Ed Sabol , Paul Warfield , Bill Willis Michigan (8) George Allen* , Dan Dierdorf , Len Ford* , Benny Friedman , Bill Hewitt , Elroy Hirsch* ,Tom Mack , Ralph Wilson, Jr.* Notre Dame (13) Jerome Bettis , Tim Brown , Nick Buoniconti , Dave Casper , George Connor* , Edward DeBartolo, Jr. , Paul Hornung , Earl (Curly) Lambeau , John (Blood) McNally* , Wayne Millner , Joe Montana , Alan Page , George Trafton
Southern California (12) Marcus Allen , Morris (Red) Badgro , Frank Gifford , Ronnie Lott , Bruce Matthews , Ron Mix , Anthony Muñoz , Junior Seau , O.J. Simpson* , Lynn Swann , Willie Wood , Ron Yary* Does this count include the new class?
Though, only one of the new class are from the above schools:
Urlacher: New Mexico
Owens: Tenn-Chattanooga
Moss: Marshall
Ray Lewis: Miami, Fla......is he included in the 7 from Miami?
Jerry Kramer: Idaho
Brian Dawkins: Clemson
Robert Brazile: Jackson St.
Bobby Beathard: Cal Poly SLO
Though, only one of the new class are from the above schools:
Urlacher: New Mexico
Owens: Tenn-Chattanooga
Moss: Marshall
Ray Lewis: Miami, Fla......is he included in the 7 from Miami?
Jerry Kramer: Idaho
Brian Dawkins: Clemson
Robert Brazile: Jackson St.
Bobby Beathard: Cal Poly SLO
Speeches? The only guys that may still speak non' jive English are Kramer,Beathard(hit znooze)) and of course the guy from New Mexico=Urlacher
.Robert Brazile gave out Brownies on top of chit-sandwiches on Sundays. Interested in Robert's speech & Brian Dawkins..guy was a straight up Beast..The game, as always this time of year, was a sloppy mess. "Here's your simple high school playbook. If your 1st read is covered? RUN for your life!! Back-up OLmen got out matched by much faster D-men. Orlando Brown with his gumby arm length is a easy holding call waiting to happen. Told myself at half, "2 series with Lamar than back of eye-lids" I made it, but chuckled to myself, "Flacco won't have to worry about anybody behind him again"? Lamar should be sporting a cast somewhere by September..
-
I did not see a minute so what happened
-
baltiwhore receiver caught a pass in the endzone and orr dislodged the ball with his shoulder pad but he got flagged saying orr led with his helmet
-
baltiwhore receiver caught a pass in the endzone and orr dislodged the ball with his shoulder pad but he got flagged saying orr led with his helmet
-
I meant what happened in the game but was the final scoreI meant what happened in the game but was the final score
"OK google what was the final score of the 2018 Hall of fame game?"
"Who the fk knows? Football is a dead sport." ?
-
The deciding factor in the spectacular night of football......
.......A failed two-point conversion failed, keeping the Ravens in the lead near the two-minute warning......
Meanwhile in INDIANS baseball Kluber just got a CG SO the FS1 studio guys are raving about how good their pitching staff could be.
-
The deciding factor in the spectacular night of football......
.......A failed two-point conversion failed, keeping the Ravens in the lead near the two-minute warning......
Meanwhile in INDIANS baseball Kluber just got a CG SO the FS1 studio guys are raving about how good their pitching staff could be.
The deciding factor in the spectacular night of football......
.......A failed two-point conversion failed, keeping the Ravens in the lead near the two-minute warning......
Meanwhile in INDIANS baseball Kluber just got a CG SO the FS1 studio guys are raving about how good their pitching staff could be.
That was a thing of beauty----less than 100 pitches for his complete game.
-
Anybody planning on watching the game? Speech ceremony?
I used to watch everything in its entirety every single year......years back. Still will probably catch most of it.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login