IT'S GAME DAY!!
-
Regarding Falcon's and mjp's posts, pretty sure the smaller list is correct & current. Willing to bet a lot of stations dropped the Browns after two abysmal seasons due to poor ratings.
I'll try adding WKNR to I Heart, and let you guys know how it goes.
Regarding Falcon's and mjp's posts, pretty sure the smaller list is correct & current. Willing to bet a lot of stations dropped the Browns after two abysmal seasons due to poor ratings.
I'll try adding WKNR to I Heart, and let you guys know how it goes.
I failed regarding I- Heart, only has limited options for each city. Struck out right down the line for every radio affiliate. But there is good news.
You can get the live stream from WKNR Here: http://www.espn.com/espnradio/affPopup?s=wknr-am
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login