Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Survival

Survival

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
223 Posts 22 Posters 6.7k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Tour2ma Tour2maT In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
    • 30k Posts
    • 6k Reputation
    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #21

    You da man...

    "When you have a shared vision it is a lot easier to make unpopular decisions." - Paul DePodesta "When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less." - Paul Brown Complete 2017 Browns Board Mock: http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46196
    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven

      @nero said:

      I'd join this one too. 

      It consists on picking a single winning team each week, using only once every team and losing a life if you miss, right?

      No.

      It consists of going out in the woods with calfox and listening to him ramble on and on about how Josh Rosen makes him butthurt. The person who can take this longest wins. 

      Clevfan4life C Banned Very Popular
      • 24k Posts
      • 1k Reputation
      C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by Clevfan4life
      #22

      @dutch-oven said:

      No.

      It consists of going out in the woods with calfox and listening to him ramble on and on about how Josh Rosen makes him butthurt. The person who can take this longest wins. 

      oh dear lord that is gold star trolling, omfglmfao

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • C calfoxwc

        josh rosen...rosen...oh yeah, the guy who fell in the draft to the arizona cardinals because other teams including our Browns, and I,  knew better.

        don't care. "yawn"

        My first wilderness survival book was "French Canadian Wilderness Guide Book" I bought from Herter's catalogue

        with my saved up allowance in the third grade. I still have it to this day. You get a squirrel, boil up some cattail roots, find some wild blackberries or strawberries, and mash them into some soft pine pulp - you have a terrific survival dinner, including dessert. You find a hawthorn or crabapple tree, use a thorn to make a hook, use some chickory stems tied together, and a small sapling, and go fishin with some kind of bait....

        Dig up some dandelion roots and some chickory roots, bake the roots brown, mash em up into dust, and you can make some fine survival coffee. Boil pine needles in water and make a high vitamin C tea. Now If I could just figure out how to find sugar and cream in the wild for the coffee....

        The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
        • 57k Posts
        • 4k Reputation
        The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
        #23

        @calfoxwc said:

        josh rosen...rosen...oh yeah, the guy who fell in the draft to the arizona cardinals because other teams including our Browns, and I,  knew better.

        don't care. "yawn"

        My first wilderness survival book was "French Canadian Wilderness Guide Book" I bought from Herter's catalogue

        with my saved up allowance in the third grade. I still have it to this day. You get a squirrel, boil up some cattail roots, find some wild blackberries or strawberries, and mash them into some soft pine pulp - you have a terrific survival dinner, including dessert. You find a hawthorn or crabapple tree, use a thorn to make a hook, use some chickory stems tied together, and a small sapling, and go fishin with some kind of bait....

        Dig up some dandelion roots and some chickory roots, bake the roots brown, mash em up into dust, and you can make some fine survival coffee. Boil pine needles in water and make a high vitamin C tea. Now If I could just figure out how to find sugar and cream in the wild for the coffee....

        Wtf is this about 

        T 1 Reply Last reply
        😢
        Quote Reply
        • The GipperT The Gipper

          @calfoxwc said:

          josh rosen...rosen...oh yeah, the guy who fell in the draft to the arizona cardinals because other teams including our Browns, and I,  knew better.

          don't care. "yawn"

          My first wilderness survival book was "French Canadian Wilderness Guide Book" I bought from Herter's catalogue

          with my saved up allowance in the third grade. I still have it to this day. You get a squirrel, boil up some cattail roots, find some wild blackberries or strawberries, and mash them into some soft pine pulp - you have a terrific survival dinner, including dessert. You find a hawthorn or crabapple tree, use a thorn to make a hook, use some chickory stems tied together, and a small sapling, and go fishin with some kind of bait....

          Dig up some dandelion roots and some chickory roots, bake the roots brown, mash em up into dust, and you can make some fine survival coffee. Boil pine needles in water and make a high vitamin C tea. Now If I could just figure out how to find sugar and cream in the wild for the coffee....

          Wtf is this about 

          TexasAg1969 T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 23k Posts
          • 6k Reputation
          T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
          #24

          @the-gipper said:

          Wtf is this about 

          Easy. He hated Rosen and he is more interested in real survival as an outdoorsman. Perfectly clear to me.???

          mjp28M stillmotionS 2 Replies Last reply
          👍
          Quote Reply
          • T TexasAg1969

            @the-gipper said:

            Wtf is this about 

            Easy. He hated Rosen and he is more interested in real survival as an outdoorsman. Perfectly clear to me.???

            mjp28 mjp28M In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
            • 18k Posts
            • 4k Reputation
            mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
            #25

            @texasag1969 said:

            Easy. He hated Rosen and he is more interested in real survival as an outdoorsman. Perfectly clear to me.???

            There's survival and then there's survivalists.........and then there's the ghoolies of the world.  😆

            GO BUCKEYES, BROWNS, INDIANS, CAVS, YSU, NAVY and yes I like ND!
            T 1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • mjp28M mjp28

              @texasag1969 said:

              Easy. He hated Rosen and he is more interested in real survival as an outdoorsman. Perfectly clear to me.???

              There's survival and then there's survivalists.........and then there's the ghoolies of the world.  😆

              TexasAg1969 T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
              • 23k Posts
              • 6k Reputation
              T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
              #26

              @mjp28 said:

              There's survival and then there's survivalists.........and then there's the ghoolies of the world.  😆

              Oh please don't insult my outdoor buddy calfox. We may be world's apart on King Donald the 1st, but not on the outdoor & guns life.?

              Now ghoolie goes outdoors to get from casino to casino in Vegas. He and I share that commonality too.?

              1 Reply Last reply
              😂
              Quote Reply
              • T TexasAg1969

                @the-gipper said:

                Wtf is this about 

                Easy. He hated Rosen and he is more interested in real survival as an outdoorsman. Perfectly clear to me.???

                stillmotion stillmotionS Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                • 2k Posts
                • 453 Reputation
                stillmotionS stillmotion wrote on last edited by
                #27

                @texasag1969 said:

                Easy. He hated Rosen and he is more interested in real survival as an outdoorsman. Perfectly clear to me.???

                Rosen is kind of a b@#$% with a superiority complex. I don't hate him, but i think he'll get crushed as a wakeup call in the NFL.

                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • Zombo Z
                  • 8k Posts
                  • 0 Reputation
                  Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
                  #28

                  And we're back:

                  https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/survival/register/joinprivategroup?gid=1229&password=beer

                  Two Strike League ... My Week One Pick is locked and loaded.

                  image.png

                  gumby73G 1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
                    • 28k Posts
                    • 6k Reputation
                    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
                    #29

                    I'm in.

                    "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • mjp28 mjp28M In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
                      • 18k Posts
                      • 4k Reputation
                      mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
                      #30

                      I'm surviving!

                      GO BUCKEYES, BROWNS, INDIANS, CAVS, YSU, NAVY and yes I like ND!
                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • Tour2ma Tour2maT In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                        • 30k Posts
                        • 6k Reputation
                        Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
                        #31

                        In!

                        "When you have a shared vision it is a lot easier to make unpopular decisions." - Paul DePodesta "When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less." - Paul Brown Complete 2017 Browns Board Mock: http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46196
                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • JDailey23 J
                          • 11 Posts
                          • 4 Reputation
                          J JDailey23 wrote on last edited by
                          #32

                          Browns for the win in week 1. Book it now

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • Tour2ma Tour2maT In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                            • 30k Posts
                            • 6k Reputation
                            Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
                            #33

                            I know at least one who has...

                            Right, Z?

                            "When you have a shared vision it is a lot easier to make unpopular decisions." - Paul DePodesta "When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less." - Paul Brown Complete 2017 Browns Board Mock: http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46196
                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • Browns149 Browns149B Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                              • 10k Posts
                              • 2k Reputation
                              Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
                              #34

                              Im in. 

                              "And they don't really know even what they're talkin' about And I can't imagine what empty heads can achieve."
                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • JDailey23 J
                                • 11 Posts
                                • 4 Reputation
                                J JDailey23 wrote on last edited by
                                #35

                                Hue sucks

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • One Post One PostO
                                  • 4k Posts
                                  • 284 Reputation
                                  One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by One Post
                                  #36

                                  I'm in when the time finally happens. Like the time I poked that red headed chick back in '89.

                                  https://www.facebook.com/Mike-Black-Sunday-Stories-1780988822148720/?ref=bookmarks
                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • Nero NeroN Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Dedicated One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                    • 2k Posts
                                    • 1k Reputation
                                    NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
                                    #37

                                    I'm in. If I reach week 6 I'll call it success. 

                                    Browns149B 1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • Z Zombo

                                      And we're back:

                                      https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/survival/register/joinprivategroup?gid=1229&password=beer

                                      Two Strike League ... My Week One Pick is locked and loaded.

                                      image.png

                                      gumby73 gumby73G Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                      • 11k Posts
                                      • 4k Reputation
                                      gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
                                      #38

                                      Zombo said:

                                      And we're back:

                                      https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/survival/register/joinprivategroup?gid=1229&password=beer

                                      Two Strike League ... My Week One Pick is locked and loaded.

                                      in and I ain't tellin..bump

                                      Browns & Buffett: Got to go fishin, Down to rock bottom again, with just a few Friends Team Brotherhood-"It's not about You,Me or I. It's about building We"..Hue Jackson
                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • NeroN Nero

                                        I'm in. If I reach week 6 I'll call it success. 

                                        Browns149 Browns149B Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                        • 10k Posts
                                        • 2k Reputation
                                        Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
                                        #39

                                        @nero said:

                                        I'm in. If I reach week 6 I'll call it success. 

                                        As long as Hue is coaching. All you have to do is pick against the Browns. 

                                        "And they don't really know even what they're talkin' about And I can't imagine what empty heads can achieve."
                                        mjp28M 1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • Browns149B Browns149

                                          @nero said:

                                          I'm in. If I reach week 6 I'll call it success. 

                                          As long as Hue is coaching. All you have to do is pick against the Browns. 

                                          mjp28 mjp28M In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
                                          • 18k Posts
                                          • 4k Reputation
                                          mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
                                          #40

                                          @browns149 said:

                                          As long as Hue is coaching. All you have to do is pick against the Browns. 

                                          That worked very well in the past......but WHOA NELLIE we might have a new football attitude on the field in 2018.

                                          ........at least we all hope so, week 1 might be very interesting. 

                                          GO BUCKEYES, BROWNS, INDIANS, CAVS, YSU, NAVY and yes I like ND!
                                          Browns149B 1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate