Skip to content

Flash Is Back

The Browns Board
127 40 4.9k 1
  • @orion said:

    Have some of you people gone completely freakin' mad?  

    I'm not the one throwing out conspiracy theories. He will get on the field when he gets on the field. I don't need irrelevant speculation about his children, as it has nothing to do with football. 

    He tweaked a hamstring, it's gotta be a conspiracy!!!!

    @choco said:

    I'm not the one throwing out conspiracy theories. He will get on the field when he gets on the field. I don't need irrelevant speculation about his children, as it has nothing to do with football. 

    He tweaked a hamstring, it's gotta be a conspiracy!!!!

    the fuk it doesn't he could be looking at jail time for not paying support for his 2 kids 

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I don't invest in  the devils weed.?

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I don't invest in  the devils weed.?

  • Yep..Good to see Flash is back 

    Truck'em..  

  • sydS syd

    @choco said:

    I'm not the one throwing out conspiracy theories. He will get on the field when he gets on the field. I don't need irrelevant speculation about his children, as it has nothing to do with football. 

    He tweaked a hamstring, it's gotta be a conspiracy!!!!

    the fuk it doesn't he could be looking at jail time for not paying support for his 2 kids 

    @syd said:

    the fuk it doesn't he could be looking at jail time for not paying support for his 2 kids 

    I would be AMAZED if money cant buy the attorney needed to pay late and stay out of jail LOL

  • I like what he said about watching the defense in the last game, "Incredible...............the likes of which I haven't seen before......amazing, amazing...........resilient."

  • sydS syd

    @choco said:

    I'm not the one throwing out conspiracy theories. He will get on the field when he gets on the field. I don't need irrelevant speculation about his children, as it has nothing to do with football. 

    He tweaked a hamstring, it's gotta be a conspiracy!!!!

    the fuk it doesn't he could be looking at jail time for not paying support for his 2 kids 

    @syd said:

    the fuk it doesn't he could be looking at jail time for not paying support for his 2 kids 

    Yeah, cause the thing to do would be to put him in jail when he's on the verge of making the money to pay said child support.

    That sure does the kids alot of good! Kunspeerasay!!!

  • I don't invest in  the devils weed.?

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I don't invest in  the devils weed.?

    Your loss... 😉