Guard Play
-
After watching the Stealers 1st half today I think I can say I have no idea why that HC has not taken that team to a SB. Lot of talent on both sides of the ball top to bottom. We will have our hands full opening day, especially our OL.
-
After watching the Stealers 1st half today I think I can say I have no idea why that HC has not taken that team to a SB. Lot of talent on both sides of the ball top to bottom. We will have our hands full opening day, especially our OL.
After watching the Stealers 1st half today I think I can say I have no idea why that HC has not taken that team to a SB. Lot of talent on both sides of the ball top to bottom. We will have our hands full opening day, especially our OL.
That same jacka$$ ref crew that hung 14 flags on us bills game .Pete Morelli's crew called that game..17 more flags were tossed today. don't bring that junk show to us week 1 ?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login