Pats Release Kenny Britt
-
I suppose you thought she was hot in Miracle on 34th Street when she was like 12, you pervert.

I fell for Natalie when I was 12, we kids wanted to see a war flick but the oldest girl with us didn't so we had to see Splendor in the Grass.....I was hooked.
Oh and she was 8 in 34th street you perv.
-
-
-
-
Thank you, Twinkie!
I mean, some might think you are projecting a bit, you know, with all your anti-gay rhetoric, especially after your recent love letter to Ghoolie where you said something along the lines of "You don't know Ghoolie like I know Ghoolie and he's a good man and his written word makes me tingle in my private area"...
Some might judge you for your homoerotic longing for Ghoolie, but not me snickers, not me. You do you, buddy.
It's frustrating to click on a topic with new posts on it, looking for some insight, information, or a valuable opinion and find stuff like this.
Come on, guys.
It's frustrating to click on a topic with new posts on it, looking for some insight, information, or a valuable opinion and find stuff like this.
Come on, guys.
I apologize profusely Nero.
I'll make sure to post some insightful information and valuable opinions by posting stimulating topics like "How do I pump up my flat football?"
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
