Skip to content

Shon Coleman: Traded to 49er's for 7th pick...

The Browns Board
22 17 442 1
  • @logicisforsquares said:

    Sashi found ways to accumulate draft capital. He definitely could do that.

    Yep, let Sahi accumulate it. And let Dorsey spend it. Works for everybody.  I wonder what the Sash is up to?

    Zombo said:

      I wonder what the Sash is up to?

    On an extended vacation in the Bahamas?  Maybe you should hook him up on a nice beachfront property in Naples...  😁 

  • I get the reason 9'ers want Shon to pass a physical..The kid survived cancer.hope everything checks out for Shon. His sole job was to win a tackle spot. Not going to happen with Hubbard now at RT. The only battles he's winning are now against the 3's..Against the 2's have become even at best,than Robinson became a better option..good luck Shon

    @gumby73 said:

    I get the reason 9'ers want Shon to pass a physical..The kid survived cancer.hope everything checks out for Shon. His sole job was to win a tackle spot. Not going to happen with Hubbard now at RT. The only battles he's winning are now against the 3's..Against the 2's have become even at best,than Robinson became a better option..good luck Shon

    Yep - Good luck to him - he just wasn't athletic enough to pull, and not able to move well enough to play RT, so...

    good guy, smart guy,  Good luck to him. He has big bucks in the bank.