Skip to content

is hue gone on monday?

The Browns Board
164 33 4.0k 2
  • @mark-o said:

    And the other comment I read was that it's basically a try out for them anways until Edelman comes back.   If he can't cut it (and many can't with the Patriots) they'll just release him to...and boy wouldn't that be funny after the last 24 hours of whining around here?

    Only yesterday someone was bemoaning the fact that coleman was now with the pats....as in, he's not good enough for the browns but he is for them. Yeah well now he's not, binned in the blink of an eye. Josh could well go the same route...BB certainly won't be swayed by sentiment, it will be yes or no. 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @claretbrown said:

    Only yesterday someone was bemoaning the fact that coleman was now with the pats....as in, he's not good enough for the browns but he is for them. Yeah well now he's not, binned in the blink of an eye. Josh could well go the same route...BB certainly won't be swayed by sentiment, it will be yes or no. 

    Was Coleman cut by them?

  • @claretbrown said:

    Only yesterday someone was bemoaning the fact that coleman was now with the pats....as in, he's not good enough for the browns but he is for them. Yeah well now he's not, binned in the blink of an eye. Josh could well go the same route...BB certainly won't be swayed by sentiment, it will be yes or no. 

    Was Coleman cut by them?

    ClaretBrownC ClaretBrown wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    Was Coleman cut by them?

    Er....yes?

  • @browns_fucking_rule said:

    I think they also believe that win you are talking about has to be at home.

    That would certainly be nice.  Especially this Thursday night since I'll be in attendance for my one trip to Cleveland each season.

    Browns_Fucking_RuleB Browns_Fucking_Rule wrote on last edited by

    @mark-o said:

    That would certainly be nice.  Especially this Thursday night since I'll be in attendance for my one trip to Cleveland each season.

    Its a long way to travel and I hope we win especially for your sake (All our sake really since its the Browns lol) but I love our backers

  • @mark-o said:

    That would certainly be nice.  Especially this Thursday night since I'll be in attendance for my one trip to Cleveland each season.

    Its a long way to travel and I hope we win especially for your sake (All our sake really since its the Browns lol) but I love our backers

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    @browns_fucking_rule said:

    Its a long way to travel and I hope we win especially for your sake (All our sake really since its the Browns lol) but I love our backers

    Cool, very old school avatar...