Skip to content

Don't care if this gets deleted.. I'm nearly in tears.

The Browns Board
28 15 1.0k 1
  • @syd said:

    me to and I am still drinking and got a little weed im fixing to fire up,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,GO BROWNS

    I'm out of weed and out of beer.. or id be getting fukked up right now LOL

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @nickers said:

    I'm out of weed and out of beer.. or id be getting fukked up right now LOL

    we fuking won a game hell yes my head is spinning 

  • @syd said:

    me to and I am still drinking and got a little weed im fixing to fire up,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,GO BROWNS

    I'm out of weed and out of beer.. or id be getting fukked up right now LOL

    S SD_Tom wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @nickers said:

    I'm out of weed and out of beer.. or id be getting fukked up right now LOL

    Dabbed some sunset sherbet,  and had an ambien.  Yeah. It's awesome 

  • You have no idea how long I've waited for this game and this team........Was so lucky to watch it with a group of people at a new bar and they bought me shots and beers and stuck it out to the bitter end with me.. Maybe the game we beat the Falcons in 2002 was better, but since 1999 this was the best game we've played in the new era....

    I've waited so long for this feeling.. The people at the bar were so happy for me. Most hated Baker because they were OSU fans. but they all said the same thing.. HE IS THE MAN FOR CLEVELAND.. I'm drunk off my butt, I am as happy as a Shmucking clam... The new era may or may not be upon us, but right freaking now I feel great... Thank you Cleveland Browns for such and incredible win.!!!

    BobPound!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @bobpound said:

    Thank you Cleveland Browns for such and incredible win.!!!

    Something got stuck in my eye too.

    LET'S ALL GET DRUNK AND PLAY PING PONG!

    Go Browns!  Go Baker!

  • jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
    #24

    Nah man, nothing to be ashamed about. When it was 100% obviously we were going to win, they panned to two guys (maybe romantically together, but didn't seem like it). Those bros embraced not in a victory type hug, but an emotional butt thank God it's over hug. It was pretty endearing honestly and summed up our fan base.

  • tinythinkerT tinythinker wrote on last edited by
    #25

    I wonder how many people in Cleveland will be late/absent from work today, with all the celebrating and hangovers

  • BammerB Bammer wrote on last edited by
    #26

    I felt like I was just elected President, everyone I see is smiling , shaking my hand, Cleveland won !   Good for you guys.

    DAMN RIGHT good for us, BOUT TIME, GO BROWNS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #27

    Yes it's a good feeling. What's even better are the Sundays that we win and the stool city turd burglars go down. 

    And thinking of this kid baking 4 and 20 ratbirds in a pie...?

    And even though a head coach sucks, a decent QB can at least smooth it over some.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #28

    OK... the opening sequence to ESPN's NFL Live just got me a lil misty eyed...