Skip to content

The Browns are America's Team

The Browns Board
25 13 862
  • @canton-mike said:

    Something that has always bugged me was that when Dallas was given that stupid nickname, the BROWNS had the largest active Fan Base in the NFL.

    Mike

    I was always under the impression that no one gave the Cowboys that moniker as much as they dubbed themselves that. 

    Which is a big reason why I can't stand them. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    I was always under the impression that no one gave the Cowboys that moniker as much as they dubbed themselves that. 

    Which is a big reason why I can't stand them. 

    I don't give a damn HOW or WHERE they got it, it's stupid, false, & I also hate their damn blue STAR!

    SCREW Dallas!

    Mike

  • ..... I'll take "America's Team" all day over the  s h i t  I've had to put up with for the last 2 decades. 

  • I'm a Seahawks fan, but I've been secretly rooting for you guys for years. Now, everybody else seemingly is on board. If not for your stupid kicker, you could be 3-0! Go BROWNS! (plus when you visited Seahawks.net years ago when we played, we all agreed you were the coolest visiting fans ever). I hope you guys build to a Super Bowl. Go Browns!

  • I'm a Seahawks fan, but I've been secretly rooting for you guys for years. Now, everybody else seemingly is on board. If not for your stupid kicker, you could be 3-0! Go BROWNS! (plus when you visited Seahawks.net years ago when we played, we all agreed you were the coolest visiting fans ever). I hope you guys build to a Super Bowl. Go Browns!

    @wild0409 said:

     Go BROWNS! (plus when you visited Seahawks.net years ago when we played, we all agreed you were the coolest visiting fans ever). I hope you guys build to a Super Bowl. Go Browns!

    Thanks and did we win the 12th and half man flag? 12.5..go hawks! pound them cowgals

  • I find that hard to believe.