Changing of the Guard - The Times We live in
-
No, this one makes a couple stops along the way, Somewhere in the Bahamas, I also think we make a run to that Atlantis place, then a 24 hour stop in Cuba. We will have a 6-hour car tour with the guides, and then they will drop us off wherever we want. I will probably hire them out for another 6 hours and have a chauffeur for a lot of the place. Cathy is the planner, I am the lobotomy patient that she points and I go. I was a Grinch about our Alaska cruise but man, I had the time of my life.
Sounds like a great trip.
Sounds like a great trip.
I imagine it will be. I finally gave in to my wife and took the first cruise, now I am hooked. The cruise experience is great. You can truly just veg-out and have everything taken care of for you.
Have you seen any of the Cruise ship "boarding fail" videos where people are running like hell to catch the ship....literally missing departure from a port? What the hell? Who is stupid enough to let that happen?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login