Shaq Diesel to Cavs?
-
Going into game 6 there was only a +2 point difference in the favor of the Magic. 3 games literally were decided in the last few seconds of the game and by only 2 points or less. The series could have really gone either way and very easily have been 4-1 Cavs or 4-0 Magic. Would have been a different story if every game was decided by 15 or 20 points. It was unfortunate that the Cavs blew big 1st half leads in a couple of those games.
-
Listen numbnuts no one is denying the facts except for you. They were the best team in the league winning against 80% from teams under 500. What happened when they played teams over 500. The Cavs were barely over 500. What is the Cavs cap at? Enough said.
Dude I love the Cavs, but I am being realistic. LOOK AT THE CAP. There are alot of if's there. Is Wallace retiring, what about trading Z and Pavs? There are too many ifs.
Obvious troll, that's fine. I'm saying that the Cavs can and will get better and they have a lot to build on. You just seem content to go into a hole and be negative.
-
Yeah, lost all my posts when the forum switched and I changed users. I've been a reader for several years now. It's irrelevant how many posts I have. Now it's even more obvious you're trolling than it was before. Did you really make a post just to tell me how many posts I have?
I really am looking forward to what the Cavs do this offseason. I hope they pick up the pieces they need to make another good run.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login