Going to be better than Joe Haden ever was .....
-
It's sad because the players love them and the fans do too. I found some knockoff imitation from China for $40, and I'm ordering the Mayfield one soon. Hopefully they spell the name right, lol.
Where did you find it? I may go that route as well.
Where did you find it? I may go that route as well.
I haven't ordered it yet, but it looks good, right? Might take a month for delivery, but whatever. Lol
Edit: Looks like a scam. Too good to be true I guess.
-
Where did you find it? I may go that route as well.
I haven't ordered it yet, but it looks good, right? Might take a month for delivery, but whatever. Lol
Edit: Looks like a scam. Too good to be true I guess.
I haven't ordered it yet, but it looks good, right? Might take a month for delivery, but whatever. Lol
Edit: Looks like a scam. Too good to be true I guess.
Made in China-they'll claim Trump blocked the shipment. ?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login