Skip to content

Do you feel differently about our schedule now?

The Browns Board
25 15 593 1
  • think about how badly now Gordon fukked us. I hope no one has any love for that guy anymore. If his returning was the reason the Browns balked at signing Dez…..mmaaannnnnn, cause we could absolutely use Dez now. I don't know if he's been sitting on the couch too many months now and no teams want to take a shot....but fuk, we need a stud deep threat. 

    @clevfan4life said:

    think about how badly now Gordon fukked us. I hope no one has any love for that guy anymore. If his returning was the reason the Browns balked at signing Dez…..mmaaannnnnn, cause we could absolutely use Dez now. I don't know if he's been sitting on the couch too many months now and no teams want to take a shot....but fuk, we need a stud deep threat. 

    Have to admit I'm leaning further and further away from wishing him well and hoping he gets his life together.

    WSS

  • @clevfan4life said:

    think about how badly now Gordon fukked us. I hope no one has any love for that guy anymore. If his returning was the reason the Browns balked at signing Dez…..mmaaannnnnn, cause we could absolutely use Dez now. I don't know if he's been sitting on the couch too many months now and no teams want to take a shot....but fuk, we need a stud deep threat. 

    Have to admit I'm leaning further and further away from wishing him well and hoping he gets his life together.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Have to admit I'm leaning further and further away from wishing him well and hoping he gets his life together.

    WSS

    Now that JM is sober and starting for Montreal, he could use a decent receiver.?

  • @westside-steve said:

    Have to admit I'm leaning further and further away from wishing him well and hoping he gets his life together.

    WSS

    Now that JM is sober and starting for Montreal, he could use a decent receiver.?

    @texasag1969 said:

    Now that JM is sober and starting for Montreal, he could use a decent receiver.?

    He's playing for the Expos?  Or the Canadians?  

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Now that JM is sober and starting for Montreal, he could use a decent receiver.?

    He's playing for the Expos?  Or the Canadians?  

    @mark-o said:

    He's playing for the Expos?  Or the Canadians?  

    The Frere Jacques's

    or some French Children's song.

  • @mark-o said:

    He's playing for the Expos?  Or the Canadians?  

    The Frere Jacques's

    or some French Children's song.

    @the-gipper said:

    The Frere Jacques's

    or some French Children's song.

    Allouette....Gentille Allouette................