Grossi's Take On Dorsey's First Draft
-
Grossi was audibly disgusted when they drafted Baker Mayfield. There’s a reason he has haters, dude doesn’t know much about the game unfortunately. Good writer though.
And he's stated on Red Zone he made a mistake- it happens. Not as bad as Ghoolie's Paxton Lynch.
And Aaron Goldhammer had to eat horse poop over it. And on here there were very few that were on the Mayfield train as the #1 pick. So let's not pretend that the Beaver was by any means the consensus choice for the pick.
Ahem, speak for yourself. I had Baker and Darnold as 1A and 1B, fortunately, when Dorsey reached into the hat and pulled out a number, it came up Baker. Po's man crush is leading the charge to the #1 pick in the draft Giants.
Zombo said:
Ahhhh.
I'm gonna go ahead and get Socky.
Z
Booger Head. Not that I'd want to, but my cussing autocorrects. Must not be high up enough in the Mod Power Structure. And I'd love to be able to kick Ghoolie off for a day or two, that I also can't do. finger Sheet Sock. Noticed even your post autocorrects.
And he's stated on Red Zone he made a mistake- it happens. Not as bad as Ghoolie's Paxton Lynch.
Ahem, speak for yourself. I had Baker and Darnold as 1A and 1B, fortunately, when Dorsey reached into the hat and pulled out a number, it came up Baker. Po's man crush is leading the charge to the #1 pick in the draft Giants.
Booger Head. Not that I'd want to, but my cussing autocorrects. Must not be high up enough in the Mod Power Structure. And I'd love to be able to kick Ghoolie off for a day or two, that I also can't do. finger Sheet Sock. Noticed even your post autocorrects.
I guess I could try to figure out how to change the swearing thing, but as long as I can swear it hasn't been a priority lol. You should be able to suspend Ghoolie by giving him a warning and then choosing the punishment ... anyway, see you next week in Tampa!
Z
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login