Skip to content

did anyone ask hue in the post game about the goal line shovel pass?

The Browns Board
23 9 861
  • @clevfan4life said:

     lining up in the I with a FB or aux lineman i front of carlos fukking hyde.

    Greater FB potential...

    Ogun or Ogbah?

    C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @tour2ma said:

    Greater FB potential...

    Ogun or Ogbah?

    since they're starters, neither. Maybe carl davis or that NT from NO...i dunno since "FB's dont matter"...ty mike holmgren that dumb notion still persists here. ?

  • @tour2ma said:

    Greater FB potential...

    Ogun or Ogbah?

    since they're starters, neither. Maybe carl davis or that NT from NO...i dunno since "FB's dont matter"...ty mike holmgren that dumb notion still persists here. ?

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @clevfan4life said:

    since they're starters, neither. Maybe carl davis or that NT from NO...i dunno since "FB's dont matter"...ty mike holmgren that dumb notion still persists here. ?

    I'm not talking full time here... just 3rd or 4th and short situations especially with goal-to-goal.

  • @clevfan4life said:

    since they're starters, neither. Maybe carl davis or that NT from NO...i dunno since "FB's dont matter"...ty mike holmgren that dumb notion still persists here. ?

    I'm not talking full time here... just 3rd or 4th and short situations especially with goal-to-goal.

    C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @tour2ma said:

    I'm not talking full time here... just 3rd or 4th and short situations especially with goal-to-goal.

    still wouldnt risk it, rather one of the 2nd or 3rd string DL/OL do that.