Navorro Bowman
-
@gunz41 said:
That Melinda would wear your fat butt out, heck just pushing someone back is more than you could EVER do on a football field.
But keep thinking you know some your imbecile. Don't worry, you can still make a prediction, only the biggest nerds and non football people can do that
Oh, I agree....
And yet another unrelated thread turns into an ill-considered, MG bashfest.
Please stop quoting this a$$hole... it negates my long-standing ignore... it hurts my eyes.
If everyone were to put "him" on ignore... he'd dry up and blow away within a week.
The problem Tour is us Mods can't put him on ignore. Sometimes he throws garbage up there so fast we cant keep up with it, unfortunately.
I like Ag's idea- for every post we have to delete, it equals a day timeout. I think I'll PM him with the new rules...
The problem Tour is us Mods can't put him on ignore. Sometimes he throws garbage up there so fast we cant keep up with it, unfortunately.
I like Ag's idea- for every post we have to delete, it equals a day timeout. I think I'll PM him with the new rules...
Then he's up to at least 10 days rest just from my deletions of the last couple days.
-
And yet another unrelated thread turns into an ill-considered, MG bashfest.
Please stop quoting this a$$hole... it negates my long-standing ignore... it hurts my eyes.
If everyone were to put "him" on ignore... he'd dry up and blow away within a week.
And yet another unrelated thread turns into an ill-considered, MG bashfest.
Please stop quoting this a$$hole... it negates my long-standing ignore... it hurts my eyes.
If everyone were to put "him" on ignore... he'd dry up and blow away within a week.
Regarding the bold Tour- no he wouldn't. After 20+ years, I know his act far too well. Just like his pal Rich4Eagle who (thankfully) doesn't post here anymore- Ghoolie will escalate the BS until someone takes the Bait. I saw some of the residual turds on replies that Mark missed- get ready for more of the same when he comes back (and he will)- and even more strident.
I lost a reply Tour, but from now on what I'm going to do if someone quotes him is- the Ghoolie garbage is going to get deleted with the comment "Content deemed inappropriate by Moderation Crew." I understand your position, and I agree. Those MG posts were inaccurate flaming. I'll draw the line where IMHO that poster isn't giving an opinion, but flat out flamebait. Damn, this is one persistent troll. I'd hoped he'd figure it out by now he's wasting his time. Z laid out the ground rules before the season and they're being ignored. He's currently gone, and if he starts up again, he's gone until me & Z get back from Tampa.
Sure, there's another guy who thinks we shouldn't have traded Gordon, and Po had a man-crush on Barkley, but that stuff not only had a different tone, but in some cases level of frequency.
-
And yet another unrelated thread turns into an ill-considered, MG bashfest.
Please stop quoting this a$$hole... it negates my long-standing ignore... it hurts my eyes.
If everyone were to put "him" on ignore... he'd dry up and blow away within a week.
I"m trying dude...but I can't delete the nonsense fast enough. I leave my computer for a few hours and come back to an endless shit show of his bullshit.
I"m trying dude...but I can't delete the nonsense fast enough. I leave my computer for a few hours and come back to an endless Sheet show of his cowpoop.
If everyone except his few fanboys (including alts) put him on ignore, you wouldn't have to work so hard.
I guess I'll just have to "ignore" those that insist on quoting him regularly.
Hate to do it, as that would eliminate seeing some good contributors, but it's that or leave.
-
I"m trying dude...but I can't delete the nonsense fast enough. I leave my computer for a few hours and come back to an endless Sheet show of his cowpoop.
If everyone except his few fanboys (including alts) put him on ignore, you wouldn't have to work so hard.
I guess I'll just have to "ignore" those that insist on quoting him regularly.
Hate to do it, as that would eliminate seeing some good contributors, but it's that or leave.
If everyone except his few fanboys (including alts) put him on ignore, you wouldn't have to work so hard.
I guess I'll just have to "ignore" those that insist on quoting him regularly.
Hate to do it, as that would eliminate seeing some good contributors, but it's that or leave.
ill resppnd to him from now on without quoting him. I can see how his dumb sht is wearing people thin
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login