Skip to content

Fire Hue now!

The Browns Board
232 46 5.3k 1
  • H huewatch2018 wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Fire this schmuckin' looozzzer now!

    3-35-1

    Fire Hue now!

    Worst 3.5 year HC in Super Bowl era.

    Fire Hue now!

  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #2

    at the end if the year. Let it play out. If these penalties continue, change....

  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #3

    cause frankly im not comfortable with either haley or williams as HC.

  • ATOMA ATOM wrote on last edited by
    #4

    fuk man how many fire hue threads do we need ? 

    a nice thread would be is do not let peppers return punts

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Hue's gone if not after bye week, at the end of the season.

  • Fire this schmuckin' looozzzer now!

    3-35-1

    Fire Hue now!

    Worst 3.5 year HC in Super Bowl era.

    Fire Hue now!

    B browns52 wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @huewatch2018 said:

    Fire this schmuckin' looozzzer now!

    3-35-1

    Fire Hue now!

    Worst 3.5 year HC in Super Bowl era.

    Fire Hue now!

    you can count on another loss at pitt next week......we will see....hue could be gone....i think he deserves to be fired....the reason is the penalties...they are sooooo undisciplined...and dat is on hue.......he needs to be gone...he gave it the all american try but failed.....his big resume point was that he led the raiders to an 8-8 season.....so we hired him.....errrrrrrr yikes.....bye bye...

  • RichiswhereR Richiswhere wrote on last edited by
    #7

    Hue Jackson 2016 "We will fix these penalties"

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #8

    There's just no real reason to keep Hue anymore.. He blows!

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #9

    Josh Cribbs for HC

  • @huewatch2018 said:

    Fire this schmuckin' looozzzer now!

    3-35-1

    Fire Hue now!

    Worst 3.5 year HC in Super Bowl era.

    Fire Hue now!

    you can count on another loss at pitt next week......we will see....hue could be gone....i think he deserves to be fired....the reason is the penalties...they are sooooo undisciplined...and dat is on hue.......he needs to be gone...he gave it the all american try but failed.....his big resume point was that he led the raiders to an 8-8 season.....so we hired him.....errrrrrrr yikes.....bye bye...

    ATOMA ATOM wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @browns52 said:

    you can count on another loss at pitt next week......we will see....hue could be gone....i think he deserves to be fired....the reason is the penalties...they are sooooo undisciplined...and dat is on hue.......he needs to be gone...he gave it the all american try but failed.....his big resume point was that he led the raiders to an 8-8 season.....so we hired him.....errrrrrrr yikes.....bye bye...

    how many times on 3rd down did we give them a first via penality 

  • Josh Cribbs for HC

    NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @mld-woody said:

    Josh Cribbs for HC

    Wrong thread, Woody! They are talking about Peppers in the main thread! 😛

  • There's just no real reason to keep Hue anymore.. He blows!

    stillmotionS stillmotion wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @nickers said:

    There's just no real reason to keep Hue anymore.. He blows!

    I just think he isn't a leader of men.

    Can anyone honestly say they can see Hue winning us a superbowl?

    When will we turn it around? Are we going to give him next year too now?

    I think we've been very easy on him.

    At any other job, performing below average for 3 years wouldn't be allowed.

    I'm not saying fire him now, but i'm saying we cannot keep him next year.

  • darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by
    #13

    Until the end of the season

    Image result for eric mangini

  • @nickers said:

    There's just no real reason to keep Hue anymore.. He blows!

    I just think he isn't a leader of men.

    Can anyone honestly say they can see Hue winning us a superbowl?

    When will we turn it around? Are we going to give him next year too now?

    I think we've been very easy on him.

    At any other job, performing below average for 3 years wouldn't be allowed.

    I'm not saying fire him now, but i'm saying we cannot keep him next year.

    NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @stillmotion said:

    I just think he isn't a leader of men.

    Can anyone honestly say they can see Hue winning us a superbowl?

    When will we turn it around? Are we going to give him next year too now?

    I think we've been very easy on him.

    At any other job, performing below average for 3 years wouldn't be allowed.

    I'm not saying fire him now, but i'm saying we cannot keep him next year.

    I even said it in Dutch's season thread that I think his gone this offseason.

  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #15

    who takes his place? williams who's responsible for an undisciplined dedense and haley who's respobsible for the offensive undiscipline. theres no good options

  • Until the end of the season

    Image result for eric mangini

    C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @darren15 said:

    Until the end of the season

    Image result for eric mangini

    he wont come back

  • @stillmotion said:

    I just think he isn't a leader of men.

    Can anyone honestly say they can see Hue winning us a superbowl?

    When will we turn it around? Are we going to give him next year too now?

    I think we've been very easy on him.

    At any other job, performing below average for 3 years wouldn't be allowed.

    I'm not saying fire him now, but i'm saying we cannot keep him next year.

    I even said it in Dutch's season thread that I think his gone this offseason.

    stillmotionS stillmotion wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @nero said:

    I even said it in Dutch's season thread that I think his gone this offseason.

    Its a big F you to browns fans if they make us stay with him another year.

    Sashi's plan was to have a competitive team now. Dorsey came in and didn't make the team worse, yet we're still the most undisciplined team in the league.

    We can make all of the excuses we want, but Hue has to be at least somewhat responsible for that.

  • darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by
    #18

    Image result for stevie wonder

  • who takes his place? williams who's responsible for an undisciplined dedense and haley who's respobsible for the offensive undiscipline. theres no good options

    stillmotionS stillmotion wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @clevfan4life said:

    who takes his place? williams who's responsible for an undisciplined dedense and haley who's respobsible for the offensive undiscipline. theres no good options

    A new younger HC like the rams got after jeff.

    Obviously at the end of the season.

    I feel like Hue is hard to work with, and constantly undermines Haley. One of them might be gone before the seasons over. Probably Haley, with Hue taking over play calling again I bet.

  • jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
    #20

    No reason to do anything till the offseason. But if you cant see how useless this dude is a HC you're openly avoiding it.