Skip to content

Finally! Official From Brown's Game Fired......

The Browns Board
26 17 887 1
  • Flippin channels last night.  Aikman was talking about several bad calls in last nights 1st half.

  • Flippin channels last night.  Aikman was talking about several bad calls in last nights 1st half.

    @kvoethe said:

    Flippin channels last night.  Aikman was talking about several bad calls in last nights 1st half.

    I saw most of that game, HOU and DeShone are coming around.  It's in every game to some degree but CLE has had some awful W/L bad calls this year.

  • @kvoethe said:

    Flippin channels last night.  Aikman was talking about several bad calls in last nights 1st half.

    I saw most of that game, HOU and DeShone are coming around.  It's in every game to some degree but CLE has had some awful W/L bad calls this year.

    @mjp28 said:

    I saw most of that game, HOU and DeShone are coming around.  It's in every game to some degree but CLE has had some awful W/L bad calls this year.

    Hopkins scored me 108 pts in my FFL. He only had one catch for 8 yds in the first half, but another 70 and two TD's the second. Plus he got robbed after a chicken fight with the DB. What a catch!!

  • @mjp28 said:

    I saw most of that game, HOU and DeShone are coming around.  It's in every game to some degree but CLE has had some awful W/L bad calls this year.

    Hopkins scored me 108 pts in my FFL. He only had one catch for 8 yds in the first half, but another 70 and two TD's the second. Plus he got robbed after a chicken fight with the DB. What a catch!!

    @texasag1969 said:

    Hopkins scored me 108 pts in my FFL. He only had one catch for 8 yds in the first half, but another 70 and two TD's the second. Plus he got robbed after a chicken fight with the DB. What a catch!!

    Incredible catch, but to be fair to the refs that looked like OPI live action. It really was just more Hopkins being an incredible machine out there, but that's at least one where I can "let it go". 

  • @mjp28 said:

    I saw most of that game, HOU and DeShone are coming around.  It's in every game to some degree but CLE has had some awful W/L bad calls this year.

    Hopkins scored me 108 pts in my FFL. He only had one catch for 8 yds in the first half, but another 70 and two TD's the second. Plus he got robbed after a chicken fight with the DB. What a catch!!

    @texasag1969 said:

    Hopkins scored me 108 pts in my FFL. He only had one catch for 8 yds in the first half, but another 70 and two TD's the second. Plus he got robbed after a chicken fight with the DB. What a catch!!

    I saw most of that game if anyone had the daily double of Watson and Hopkins you did very well. DeShone is coming around....again.

  • @kvoethe said:

    Flippin channels last night.  Aikman was talking about several bad calls in last nights 1st half.

    I saw most of that game, HOU and DeShone are coming around.  It's in every game to some degree but CLE has had some awful W/L bad calls this year.

    @mjp28 said:

    I saw most of that game, HOU and DeShone are coming around.  It's in every game to some degree but CLE has had some awful W/L bad calls this year.

    I saw it all... and yes, the Texans have gotten very scary... especially on the O-side. And if the D gets healthy...

    I had not known that O'Brien got a four-year extension.