Skip to content

OC TODD HALEY FIRED

The Browns Board
56 28 1.4k 1
  • @nickers said:

    It would be something if the Browns went out this Sunday and kicked KC's A$$...

    yes, indeed it would be. I wonder what vegas is thinking about this right now....has "game of the week" written all over it. ?

    jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
    #41

    @clevfan4life said:

    yes, indeed it would be. I wonder what vegas is thinking about this right now....has "game of the week" written all over it. ?

    The spread as I'm writing this most places is only -8 KC. I love our Brownies as much as anyone else but If I was anywhere near Vegas I'd be running to place a bet on KC. That spread will easily go up 3-4 points by tonight.

  • Wtf?

    B browns52 wrote on last edited by
    #42

    @kvoethe said:

    Wtf?

    heh heh heh....what a Shmucking dysfunctional piece of Sheet organization....please do not move this franchise as i wished.....because this is making me laugh so much now my stomach hurts.......this is more hilarious than one flew over the cuckoo's nest......

  • @kvoethe said:

    Wtf?

    heh heh heh....what a Shmucking dysfunctional piece of Sheet organization....please do not move this franchise as i wished.....because this is making me laugh so much now my stomach hurts.......this is more hilarious than one flew over the cuckoo's nest......

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by DieHardBrownsFan
    #43

    @browns52 said:

    heh heh heh....what a Shmucking dysfunctional piece of Sheet organization....please do not move this franchise as i wished.....because this is making me laugh so much now my stomach hurts.......this is more hilarious than one flew over the cuckoo's nest......

    So get the f uck out dipshit.

  • @browns52 said:

    heh heh heh....what a Shmucking dysfunctional piece of Sheet organization....please do not move this franchise as i wished.....because this is making me laugh so much now my stomach hurts.......this is more hilarious than one flew over the cuckoo's nest......

    So get the f uck out dipshit.

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #44

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    So get the f uck out dipshit.

    Exactly.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #45

    From accounts I've heard it seems like Haley's status was in Williams' hands... as in, "Greg, can you work with Todd?"

  • From accounts I've heard it seems like Haley's status was in Williams' hands... as in, "Greg, can you work with Todd?"

    jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by
    #46

    @tour2ma said:

    From accounts I've heard it seems like Haley's status was in Williams' hands... as in, "Greg, can you work with Todd?"

    Thats actually very interesting, I'd not heard that yet. 

  • @texasag1969 said:

    "Hello Nick. You getting tired of all those college championships yet. Looks like another walkover year to me. What are you up to when that one's done?"

    Saban has a host of advantages at Bama that he won't have with the Browns. No thanks.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #47

    @mld-woody said:

    Saban has a host of advantages at Bama that he won't have with the Browns. No thanks.

    Dude is also like 70, so I prefer my head coaches not on the verge of dying on the sideline due to natural causes. 

  • From accounts I've heard it seems like Haley's status was in Williams' hands... as in, "Greg, can you work with Todd?"

    D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by D Bone
    #48

    @tour2ma said:

    From accounts I've heard it seems like Haley's status was in Williams' hands... as in, "Greg, can you work with Todd?"

    "Good teams don't touch the QB in practice" 

    "Well you gotta block him then - someone has to block him"

    You're fired

  • @mld-woody said:

    Saban has a host of advantages at Bama that he won't have with the Browns. No thanks.

    Dude is also like 70, so I prefer my head coaches not on the verge of dying on the sideline due to natural causes. 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #49

    @dutch-oven said:

    Dude is also like 70, so I prefer my head coaches not on the verge of dying on the sideline due to natural causes. 

    He is 65. I believe that is the same age as Bella check

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Dude is also like 70, so I prefer my head coaches not on the verge of dying on the sideline due to natural causes. 

    He is 65. I believe that is the same age as Bella check

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #50

    @the-gipper said:

    He is 65. I believe that is the same age as Bella check

    Saban turns 67 in two days. 

    I'm good on taking a QB #1 overall and then hiring a 67 year head coach to pair with him. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    He is 65. I believe that is the same age as Bella check

    Saban turns 67 in two days. 

    I'm good on taking a QB #1 overall and then hiring a 67 year head coach to pair with him. 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #51

    @dutch-oven said:

    Saban turns 67 in two days. 

    I'm good on taking a QB #1 overall and then hiring a 67 year head coach to pair with him. 

    Oh OK I knew we was around my age somewhere 

  • @texasag1969 said:

    "Hello Nick. You getting tired of all those college championships yet. Looks like another walkover year to me. What are you up to when that one's done?"

    Saban has a host of advantages at Bama that he won't have with the Browns. No thanks.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
    #52

    @mld-woody said:

    Saban has a host of advantages at Bama that he won't have with the Browns. No thanks.

    But how about Meyer, or your pal Harbaugh? Just kidding. If we go the college coach route it's going to be a guy like Reilly.  

    IMHO the top college coaches make as much or more than the top NFL coaches with far better job security, they will have to be offered the moon to make the jump. 

  • NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by Nero
    #53

    Ironically, with Todd gone we can say Haslam 'good job you fookin' kicker!'

  • Ironically, with Todd gone we can say Haslam 'good job you fookin' kicker!'

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #54

    @nero said:

    Ironically, with Todd gone we can say Haslam 'good job you fookin' kicker!'

    We will try out new kickers soon, if not this week. I suspect (not so) Famous Amos is not going to last the season out either.... 

    Nero, I wouldn't expect you to get the joke. Here in the 'States.   

    Famous Amos Cookies

  • @nero said:

    Ironically, with Todd gone we can say Haslam 'good job you fookin' kicker!'

    We will try out new kickers soon, if not this week. I suspect (not so) Famous Amos is not going to last the season out either.... 

    Nero, I wouldn't expect you to get the joke. Here in the 'States.   

    Famous Amos Cookies

    NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #55

    @hoorta said:

    We will try out new kickers soon, if not this week. I suspect (not so) Famous Amos is not going to last the season out either.... 

    Nero, I wouldn't expect you to get the joke. Here in the 'States.   

    Famous Amos Cookies

    Of course I know Famous Amos, they are famous, the name says it!

    Thanks for the explanation 😁

  • M MDDawg wrote on last edited by
    #56

    So glad they fired his a**. Strangely enough when Kitchen called plays in the final preseason game, they were up 25 pts by the end of the first half. It was against backup players but looked much prettier than Haley's in the preseason.