Hue/Haley: Why The Browns Released Them!
-
here we go.again. I cant wait to see another offseason of grown men on their knees giving blow jobs to the next HC of the clev browns while mumbling how much better he's going to be than the last guy. That sht never gets old.
here we go.again. I cant wait to see another offseason of grown men on their knees giving blow jobs to the next HC of the clev browns while mumbling how much better he's going to be than the last guy. That sht never gets old.
There is a reason:
-
Yup.... KC has edge rushers that can generate pressure.
We have one shot: We are going to need to run the ball. Keep it away from KC's potent Offense while setting up our Play Action.
Also has the benefit of keeping our D rested. I saw it break Sunday in Heinz field under the weight of our Offensive ineptitude atop the Steeler onslaught.
So, of course, we need to actually post a TD at the end of some of our redzone visits...
-
How do you get to be an NFL coach if you are a “poor” coach? How does that happen?
The Jackson hiring was a desperate move by Haslam, and we were all thrilled that we were able to get one of the most desirable prospects out there. We've learned that Hue is a very convincing talker, and a nice guy, but has several personality flaws....will not accept direct responsibility when things turn to crap....misleads, and has no problem pointing fingers, etc. Good assistant coaches / coordinators are always considered for HC jobs, but only a few become good head coaches. We could have lived with Hue's personality flaws if he was a good HC. The win / loss record says it all. Just like my Junior High algebra teacher told me, when I was making excuses for not having my homework done on time...."Liars will figure, but figures don't lie".
The Jackson hiring was a desperate move by Haslam, and we were all thrilled that we were able to get one of the most desirable prospects out there. We've learned that Hue is a very convincing talker, and a nice guy, but has several personality flaws....will not accept direct responsibility when things turn to crap....misleads, and has no problem pointing fingers, etc. Good assistant coaches / coordinators are always considered for HC jobs, but only a few become good head coaches. We could have lived with Hue's personality flaws if he was a good HC. The win / loss record says it all. Just like my Junior High algebra teacher told me, when I was making excuses for not having my homework done on time...."Liars will figure, but figures don't lie".
I'm not sure I agree with "desperate" but people tend to forget going into 2016 Mr. Jackson was on a very short "hot list" of coaching candidates. Heck, this SI article has him listed #1. https://www.si.com/mmqb/2015/12/30/nfl-head-coach-candidates-list-black-monday
I'm not sure I'm on the Haslam hate bandwagon as much as other people. He stays pretty quiet all things considered and seems to listen to the advice of those around him. He just got into a sinkhole of a situation that there was no good way out of.
-
The Jackson hiring was a desperate move by Haslam, and we were all thrilled that we were able to get one of the most desirable prospects out there. We've learned that Hue is a very convincing talker, and a nice guy, but has several personality flaws....will not accept direct responsibility when things turn to crap....misleads, and has no problem pointing fingers, etc. Good assistant coaches / coordinators are always considered for HC jobs, but only a few become good head coaches. We could have lived with Hue's personality flaws if he was a good HC. The win / loss record says it all. Just like my Junior High algebra teacher told me, when I was making excuses for not having my homework done on time...."Liars will figure, but figures don't lie".
I'm not sure I agree with "desperate" but people tend to forget going into 2016 Mr. Jackson was on a very short "hot list" of coaching candidates. Heck, this SI article has him listed #1. https://www.si.com/mmqb/2015/12/30/nfl-head-coach-candidates-list-black-monday
I'm not sure I'm on the Haslam hate bandwagon as much as other people. He stays pretty quiet all things considered and seems to listen to the advice of those around him. He just got into a sinkhole of a situation that there was no good way out of.
I'm not sure I agree with "desperate" but people tend to forget going into 2016 Mr. Jackson was on a very short "hot list" of coaching candidates. Heck, this SI article has him listed #1. https://www.si.com/mmqb/2015/12/30/nfl-head-coach-candidates-list-black-monday
I'm not sure I'm on the Haslam hate bandwagon as much as other people. He stays pretty quiet all things considered and seems to listen to the advice of those around him. He just got into a sinkhole of a situation that there was no good way out of.
Right. We all thought we were lucky to get him because there WERE at least like 3 other teams that wanted his services. So, just like the evaluations of some draftees, the whole league can be wrong about how good a coach can be.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login