Skip to content

Happy Halloween

The Browns Board
23 9 671 1
  • @hoorta said:

    If you want the bigger emojis, the keyboard : ) D stuff still works. 🙂

    PS-  insulting a Mod will get you kicked off, it's why Ghoolie won't be seen around here for a couple more days. 

    No insult I don’t think intended. I just wanted to highlight my Joe turkey Jones slamming Terry Bradshaw to the turf avatar. 

    @the-gipper said:

    No insult I don’t think intended. I just wanted to highlight my Joe turkey Jones slamming Terry Bradshaw to the turf avatar. 

    It wasn't directed at you. Z merged the threads. What everyone needs to know Ghoolie is on an extremely short leash...  We'll see if he runs crying to Stan. As a Magistrate you ought to know about progressive penalties for repeat offenders. 3 days, this time a week, next time two weeks...   

  • @the-gipper said:

    No insult I don’t think intended. I just wanted to highlight my Joe turkey Jones slamming Terry Bradshaw to the turf avatar. 

    It wasn't directed at you. Z merged the threads. What everyone needs to know Ghoolie is on an extremely short leash...  We'll see if he runs crying to Stan. As a Magistrate you ought to know about progressive penalties for repeat offenders. 3 days, this time a week, next time two weeks...   

    @hoorta said:

    It wasn't directed at you. Z merged the threads. What everyone needs to know Ghoolie is on an extremely short leash...  We'll see if he runs crying to Stan. As a Magistrate you ought to know about progressive penalties for repeat offenders. 3 days, this time a week, next time two weeks...   

    Who is this Ghoolie you speak of? 

  • @hoorta said:

    It wasn't directed at you. Z merged the threads. What everyone needs to know Ghoolie is on an extremely short leash...  We'll see if he runs crying to Stan. As a Magistrate you ought to know about progressive penalties for repeat offenders. 3 days, this time a week, next time two weeks...   

    Who is this Ghoolie you speak of? 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Who is this Ghoolie you speak of? 

    He's a currently banned flamebaiting troll who sucks up to the Board owner-  that (I think) can't spew at least until this coming Tuesday...  🙂  

    There are three conditions the Mods are giving him to remain. 

    1) You're not allowed to cuss as bad as Gregg Williams on Hard Knocks

    2) No revisionist history, or denying what you said. Or spewing crap just to get a response

    3) Calling Moderators names. (the reason he's currently on time out)