Skip to content

Kirksey and Gaines

The Browns Board
23 16 683 1
  • Zombo said:

    Gaines has probably played his last game as a Brown (one year deal) so let's see what the younger backups have.

    Glad Denzel Ward's name was not in the headline.

    I guess the Denzels (Ward and Rice) start at the corners with Carrie in the slot ... Then there is that Taverries Thomas dude and Boddy Calhoun/ Damarious Randall can always chip in if we get healthy at safety.

    Z

    Rice cut.

    @darubes said:

    Rice cut.

    Ya, saw that yesterday. Dorsey churning fast!

    Z

  • Kirksey blows.. no great loss...

  • So I would say they are either starting the new Gaines at corner, or more likely they'll slide Randall down to corner.

    I'm guessing corners are Warrd, Randall, Carrie ... Backed up by Gaines and Thomas ...

    And Safeties are Pappers and Kindred with Boddy Calhoun and Whitehead in support.

    Poor secondary coach has been through a lot this year.

    Zombo