Skip to content

2018 NFL TV Distribution Maps - Week 10

The Browns Board
25 10 646
  • I wonder if they will play it at the Winstar Casino just across the Red River in Oklahoma. I should see if I still have a free night stay there. That would make it worth driving up on Sunday.

    @texasag1969 said:

    I wonder if they will play it at the Winstar Casino just across the Red River in Oklahoma. I should see if I still have a free night stay there. That would make it worth driving up on Sunday.

    You should call them on that.

    Meanwhile Oklahoma has become Cleveland Browns South. 

  • If that was a Browns TE.  it would be ruled incomplete 

  • 3QDJ.gif    Yea "Primetime" got one. But in the end, the Browns win 13-10 at The Muni on 12-16-90.                                                                     Play happened right in front of our seats.Back than aka Referee Randy & others never sat in their seats.Let's see this week if the Refs can stay in the right positions as this to get the calls right...TNF game with Panthers at Pittsburgh will be called by a 30 yr. vet Walt Coleman and a crew of 24,17,17,9,4,1 of experience. Falcons at Browns game will be called by 22 yrs of service Pete Morelli calling his 308th NFL game.Pete's crew has been solid this season with experience crew also of 23,19,17,17,2,1 yrs of service..Pete Morelli has a 7-9 record with Browns. Calling his 2nd cross division game since Rams in 2015.  EDit--Once again last week, Baker takes blow to head, called off field for 3 plays for testing from a sideline doc.. But once again... No Flag was Thrown..either call the nonsense..or get rid of the nonsense & play some real ?    

    @gumby73 said:

    Referee Randy   EDit--Once again last week, Baker takes blow to head, called off field for 3 plays for testing from a sideline doc.. But once again... No Flag was Thrown..either call the nonsense..or get rid of the nonsense & play some real ?    

    Chiefs Safety Ron Parker was not* fined nor flagged for hitting Baker in head, leading up to being called to sidelines for 3 plays by sideline medical doctor..1 play later..Chiefs LB Anthony Hitchens was fined $13,369 for unsportsmanlike conduct.Knocking ball out of Njoku's hands..(go figure)..Browns new Safety Jermaine Whitehead was fined $10K for slapping C Mark Andrews facemask..Ejected than Cut by GB..  

  • Just got an email notification from Direct TV that they are giving me a free day of Sunday Ticket Max tomorrow, so I get to see the game.?

  • I kind of find it unusual that 3 different NFL games are on in Ohio and the BROWNS are on in 3 states up north and 7 states down south. 

    @mjp28 said:

    I kind of find it unusual that 3 different NFL games are on in Ohio and the BROWNS are on in 3 states up north and 7 states down south. 

    Mayfield. (For Oklahoma).