Skip to content

This is just crazy. . .

The Browns Board
49 21 1.8k
  • @clevelandwantsplayoffs said:

    Are you high? Why would they waste another pick on a QB?

    maybe a late rounder, especially if/after Tyrod leaves.

    No bro, I am just looking at what every single coach we ever had has done when they get hired. I hope we draft a stud wr with our first pick, we are doing decent without a number 1 wr rt now. Jarvis is no #1 Higgins is a #3 at best , We need a great hands and speed number 1 wr

    @medicineman said:

     I hope we draft a stud wr with our first pick, we are doing decent without a number 1 wr rt now. Jarvis is no #1 Higgins is a #3 at best , We need a great hands and speed number 1 wr

    Stroll down this list, say last 4-5 years...  https://www.nfl.com/draft/history/fulldraft?type=positions&position=WR (click position...than WR..than Go..)  many WR starters can be found in 2nd to 4th round   

  • @medicineman said:

     I hope we draft a stud wr with our first pick, we are doing decent without a number 1 wr rt now. Jarvis is no #1 Higgins is a #3 at best , We need a great hands and speed number 1 wr

    Stroll down this list, say last 4-5 years...  https://www.nfl.com/draft/history/fulldraft?type=positions&position=WR (click position...than WR..than Go..)  many WR starters can be found in 2nd to 4th round   

    @gumby73 said:

    Stroll down this list, say last 4-5 years...  https://www.nfl.com/draft/history/fulldraft?type=positions&position=WR (click position...than WR..than Go..)  many WR starters can be found in 2nd to 4th round   

    Some real finds at WR may have played in run offenses or with poor QBs in college. The comforting thing is that we have folks now who can uncover those hidden treasures.

    Mike

  • @gumby73 said:

    Stroll down this list, say last 4-5 years...  https://www.nfl.com/draft/history/fulldraft?type=positions&position=WR (click position...than WR..than Go..)  many WR starters can be found in 2nd to 4th round   

    Some real finds at WR may have played in run offenses or with poor QBs in college. The comforting thing is that we have folks now who can uncover those hidden treasures.

    Mike

    @canton-mike said:

    Some real finds at WR may have played in run offenses or with poor QBs in college. The comforting thing is that we have folks now who can uncover those hidden treasures.

    Mike

    I really want to know the "behind the scenes" work of Elliot Wolfe? I think his work out weights more than Depot & Berry's work? That we have already seen...  

  • @canton-mike said:

    Some real finds at WR may have played in run offenses or with poor QBs in college. The comforting thing is that we have folks now who can uncover those hidden treasures.

    Mike

    I really want to know the "behind the scenes" work of Elliot Wolfe? I think his work out weights more than Depot & Berry's work? That we have already seen...  

    @gumby73 said:

    I really want to know the "behind the scenes" work of Elliot Wolfe? I think his work out weights more than Depot & Berry's work? That we have already seen...  

    In addition to Wolfe's lineage, I once read that he is very good at finding "hidden gems" & Highsmith is good in the later rounds. We are Blessed with this FO!

    Mike

  • @clevelandwantsplayoffs said:

    Are you high? Why would they waste another pick on a QB?

    maybe a late rounder, especially if/after Tyrod leaves.

    No bro, I am just looking at what every single coach we ever had has done when they get hired. I hope we draft a stud wr with our first pick, we are doing decent without a number 1 wr rt now. Jarvis is no #1 Higgins is a #3 at best , We need a great hands and speed number 1 wr

    @medicineman said:

    No bro, I am just looking at what every single coach we ever had has done when they get hired. I hope we draft a stud wr with our first pick, we are doing decent without a number 1 wr rt now. Jarvis is no #1 Higgins is a #3 at best , We need a great hands and speed number 1 wr

    It’s just the underwhelming years of rooting for this franchise catching up with you.

    I’m feeling like the days of the “Browns being the Browns” are coming to an end.

     A #1 WR is a priority. We do have some solid depth at the position right now though. 

  • @medicineman said:

    No bro, I am just looking at what every single coach we ever had has done when they get hired. I hope we draft a stud wr with our first pick, we are doing decent without a number 1 wr rt now. Jarvis is no #1 Higgins is a #3 at best , We need a great hands and speed number 1 wr

    It’s just the underwhelming years of rooting for this franchise catching up with you.

    I’m feeling like the days of the “Browns being the Browns” are coming to an end.

     A #1 WR is a priority. We do have some solid depth at the position right now though. 

    @clevelandwantsplayoffs said:

    It’s just the underwhelming years of rooting for this franchise catching up with you.

    I’m feeling like the days of the “Browns being the Browns” are coming to an end.

     A #1 WR is a priority. We do have some solid depth at the position right now though. 

    But....as I have said elsewhere,  that WR may be only like 5th in the rank of priorities....exactly because there may be some depth at that position now.

  • @clevelandwantsplayoffs said:

    It’s just the underwhelming years of rooting for this franchise catching up with you.

    I’m feeling like the days of the “Browns being the Browns” are coming to an end.

     A #1 WR is a priority. We do have some solid depth at the position right now though. 

    But....as I have said elsewhere,  that WR may be only like 5th in the rank of priorities....exactly because there may be some depth at that position now.

    @the-gipper said:

    But....as I have said elsewhere,  that WR may be only like 5th in the rank of priorities....exactly because there may be some depth at that position now.

    Right. I believe Dorsey’s draft philosophy is to take the best player available.

    So instead of filling needs in like we are filling in the blank, we are drafting the highest graded/most gifted player. 

    Works for me. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    But....as I have said elsewhere,  that WR may be only like 5th in the rank of priorities....exactly because there may be some depth at that position now.

    Right. I believe Dorsey’s draft philosophy is to take the best player available.

    So instead of filling needs in like we are filling in the blank, we are drafting the highest graded/most gifted player. 

    Works for me. 

    @clevelandwantsplayoffs said:

    Right. I believe Dorsey’s draft philosophy is to take the best player available.

    So instead of filling needs in like we are filling in the blank, we are drafting the highest graded/most gifted player. 

    Works for me. 

    Above I had posted the prospect list made by one service.   Browns, right now, would be in the 11th draft position.  Who knows where they will end up.

  • hey medicineman Chubb just won rotw again