Skip to content

Who gets Rookie of the week?

The Browns Board
22 19 662
  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #21

    In his last four games - Baker Mayfield has thrown 9 TDs with 2 ints.  His QB ratings - 104.4, 80.8, 95, 151.2.  He has completed 91 of 132 passes for 68.9%.  Rookie is coming on.  He was 13 for 13 at one point against the Falcons...I guess that would be considered a Baker’s dozen.

  • In his last four games - Baker Mayfield has thrown 9 TDs with 2 ints.  His QB ratings - 104.4, 80.8, 95, 151.2.  He has completed 91 of 132 passes for 68.9%.  Rookie is coming on.  He was 13 for 13 at one point against the Falcons...I guess that would be considered a Baker’s dozen.

    ATOMA ATOM wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @canton-dawg said:

    In his last four games - Baker Mayfield has thrown 9 TDs with 2 ints.  His QB ratings - 104.4, 80.8, 95, 151.2.  He has completed 91 of 132 passes for 68.9%.  Rookie is coming on.  He was 13 for 13 at one point against the Falcons...I guess that would be considered a Baker’s dozen.

    hahahhahhahhaa  Ya I guess so