Skip to content

Condoleezza Rice As The Cleveland Browns Next Head Coach?????

Locked The Browns Board
24 18 859 1
  • Fuk Condi Rice.. Like her as a person.. But we don't need broads in a male dominated league (The NFL) Trying to "coach" guys up.. nothing will lose a lockeroom faster than some annoying bitch with an attitude...

    @nickers said:

    Fuk Condi Rice.. Like her as a person.. But we don't need broads in a male dominated league (The NFL) Trying to "coach" guys up.. nothing will lose a lockeroom faster than some annoying bitch with an attitude...

    just read your post....my wife and i are still laughing our asses off......

  • I do not think that this subject is worth one more erg of cyberspace to be wasted on it.   (or...is that a byte?)

  • what is funny, Condi Rice explained:

    "But she added, "I'm not ready to coach but I would like to call a play or two next season if the Browns need ideas! And at no time will I call for a 'prevent defense.'"

    just need a sense of humor about it all. no outrage warranted.

  • what is funny, Condi Rice explained:

    "But she added, "I'm not ready to coach but I would like to call a play or two next season if the Browns need ideas! And at no time will I call for a 'prevent defense.'"

    just need a sense of humor about it all. no outrage warranted.

    @calfoxwc said:

    what is funny, Condi Rice explained:

    "But she added, "I'm not ready to coach but I would like to call a play or two next season if the Browns need ideas! And at no time will I call for a 'prevent defense.'"

    just need a sense of humor about it all. no outrage warranted.

    Yes, no outrage warranted...because it was a joke, clearly.  Yet guys on the radio  (Goldhammer etc.) this morning, were treating it like this was something real that they should spend time talking about. 

    Some people are as gullible as Joe Turkey Jones.    Who got his name because he fell for the fake Turkey trick, not just once in his rookie year, but again the next year.