Crazy game
-
Pretty much, he’s the majority shareholder.
But Randy Lerner sold Aston Villa. And I believe LeBron is a minority shareholder in the Liverpool team....my team (if I really had one.....my uncle's team)
But Randy Lerner sold Aston Villa. And I believe LeBron is a minority shareholder in the Liverpool team....my team (if I really had one.....my uncle's team)
Kroenke bought out a Russian billionaire's shares in Arsenal earlier this year. Arsenal fans have been blaming Kroenke for their lack of spending the last few years but it's a myth really, they spend fortunes on player signings and salaries and always have done. They just want an excuse for under achieving.
I should probably point out I despise Arsenal, I might be a bit biased.
-
But Randy Lerner sold Aston Villa. And I believe LeBron is a minority shareholder in the Liverpool team....my team (if I really had one.....my uncle's team)
Kroenke bought out a Russian billionaire's shares in Arsenal earlier this year. Arsenal fans have been blaming Kroenke for their lack of spending the last few years but it's a myth really, they spend fortunes on player signings and salaries and always have done. They just want an excuse for under achieving.
I should probably point out I despise Arsenal, I might be a bit biased.
Kroenke bought out a Russian billionaire's shares in Arsenal earlier this year. Arsenal fans have been blaming Kroenke for their lack of spending the last few years but it's a myth really, they spend fortunes on player signings and salaries and always have done. They just want an excuse for under achieving.
I should probably point out I despise Arsenal, I might be a bit biased.
There are some other Premier league teams that are also owned by people that own US Sports teams;
Manchester United, own by Glazer family...owner of Tampa Bay Bucs
Liverpool is owned by the Fenway Sports group, which owns the Boston Red Sox (If LeBron owns a piece of Liverpool it is not mentioned.)
Fulham, owned by Shahid Khan who owns Jacksonville Jaguars.
Also, I found this: Fulham... its principal owner is Joshua Harris who has a big piece of Apollo Global Management, which fairly recently purchased Diamond Resorts International, which is who I have my timeshare through.
Of the 20 Premier league team, only 7 seem to have majority ownership by UKers...one by a Welshman. That is the same number of which Americans own a majority interest; three teams have Chinese majority interest; 2 by Russians, 1 each by Malaysians, Thai, Italian, and UAE.
So, which one is your team?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fenway_Sports_Group
Aston Villa, which seems to have been relegated, now principally owned by the Chinese.
Billy Beane...he of Moneyball fame, has an interest in a lower level team: Barnsely.
-
Kroenke bought out a Russian billionaire's shares in Arsenal earlier this year. Arsenal fans have been blaming Kroenke for their lack of spending the last few years but it's a myth really, they spend fortunes on player signings and salaries and always have done. They just want an excuse for under achieving.
I should probably point out I despise Arsenal, I might be a bit biased.
There are some other Premier league teams that are also owned by people that own US Sports teams;
Manchester United, own by Glazer family...owner of Tampa Bay Bucs
Liverpool is owned by the Fenway Sports group, which owns the Boston Red Sox (If LeBron owns a piece of Liverpool it is not mentioned.)
Fulham, owned by Shahid Khan who owns Jacksonville Jaguars.
Also, I found this: Fulham... its principal owner is Joshua Harris who has a big piece of Apollo Global Management, which fairly recently purchased Diamond Resorts International, which is who I have my timeshare through.
Of the 20 Premier league team, only 7 seem to have majority ownership by UKers...one by a Welshman. That is the same number of which Americans own a majority interest; three teams have Chinese majority interest; 2 by Russians, 1 each by Malaysians, Thai, Italian, and UAE.
So, which one is your team?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fenway_Sports_Group
Aston Villa, which seems to have been relegated, now principally owned by the Chinese.
Billy Beane...he of Moneyball fame, has an interest in a lower level team: Barnsely.
There are some other Premier league teams that are also owned by people that own US Sports teams;
Manchester United, own by Glazer family...owner of Tampa Bay Bucs
Liverpool is owned by the Fenway Sports group, which owns the Boston Red Sox (If LeBron owns a piece of Liverpool it is not mentioned.)
Fulham, owned by Shahid Khan who owns Jacksonville Jaguars.
Also, I found this: Fulham... its principal owner is Joshua Harris who has a big piece of Apollo Global Management, which fairly recently purchased Diamond Resorts International, which is who I have my timeshare through.
Of the 20 Premier league team, only 7 seem to have majority ownership by UKers...one by a Welshman. That is the same number of which Americans own a majority interest; three teams have Chinese majority interest; 2 by Russians, 1 each by Malaysians, Thai, Italian, and UAE.
So, which one is your team?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fenway_Sports_Group
Aston Villa, which seems to have been relegated, now principally owned by the Chinese.
Billy Beane...he of Moneyball fame, has an interest in a lower level team: Barnsely.
Don't know if you are aware but the Thai owner died recently in a crash after his helicopter left the stadium following the game! It crashed down into the stadium car park, pretty crazy.
My team is Tottenham Hotspur and we have a very fierce fan rivalry with Kroenke's Arsenal
-
LOL! Those fans obviously don't pay enough attention to the game. I didn't see more than one go down with the fake knee injury.?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login