Skip to content

Browns vs Bengals Gameday thread

The Browns Board
127 32 3.8k 1
  • @clevelandwantsplayoffs said:

    ?? my exact thoughts when I made this. I had to do it! Lol

    I think he saw your thread and went away, poor little guy.

    You know if we win you have to do this every week, right?

    Zombo

    CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFSC CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS wrote on last edited by
    #21

    Zombo said:

    I think he saw your thread and went away, poor little guy.

    You know if we win you have to do this every week, right?

    Zombo

    Whatever it takes! 

  • @jiggins7919 said:

    I know what the numbers say, but I don't know if I believe them. Cincy still has some good players on defense, right? They give up 500 yards to us, and we'll win this game. I know THAT much. 

    Like we were the winless Browns last year, they are worst defense bungles this year. Number one at being bad. At least thats the reports I hear. Besides isn’t D in this day and age more about turnovers than yards? Rules favor scoring. So a great D does takeaways well and limits the other teams chances at scoring

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
    #22

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    Like we were the winless Browns last year, they are worst defense bungles this year. Number one at being bad. At least thats the reports I hear. Besides isn’t D in this day and age more about turnovers than yards? Rules favor scoring. So a great D does takeaways well and limits the other teams chances at scoring

    Bengals have three players out on their already not good defense, Burfect is playing hurt- and scared about getting another fine.  Green officially listed as doubtful, but my neighbor Bengals fan thinks he's not playing.   

    PS their LT Cordy Glenn is far from 100%, go get 'em Myles...  

    Am I getting too optimistic? My pal is starting to run low on "victory ports" so I just loaded one of mine in my wine carrier to take over to his place.   

  • @flyingfooldoug said:

    Like we were the winless Browns last year, they are worst defense bungles this year. Number one at being bad. At least thats the reports I hear. Besides isn’t D in this day and age more about turnovers than yards? Rules favor scoring. So a great D does takeaways well and limits the other teams chances at scoring

    Bengals have three players out on their already not good defense, Burfect is playing hurt- and scared about getting another fine.  Green officially listed as doubtful, but my neighbor Bengals fan thinks he's not playing.   

    PS their LT Cordy Glenn is far from 100%, go get 'em Myles...  

    Am I getting too optimistic? My pal is starting to run low on "victory ports" so I just loaded one of mine in my wine carrier to take over to his place.   

    jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @hoorta said:

    Bengals have three players out on their already not good defense, Burfect is playing hurt- and scared about getting another fine.  Green officially listed as doubtful, but my neighbor Bengals fan thinks he's not playing.   

    PS their LT Cordy Glenn is far from 100%, go get 'em Myles...  

    Green was listed as "out" yesterday, and that's not changing. We're a pretty healthy bunch for this point of the year....go get some! 

  • @flyingfooldoug said:

    Like we were the winless Browns last year, they are worst defense bungles this year. Number one at being bad. At least thats the reports I hear. Besides isn’t D in this day and age more about turnovers than yards? Rules favor scoring. So a great D does takeaways well and limits the other teams chances at scoring

    Bengals have three players out on their already not good defense, Burfect is playing hurt- and scared about getting another fine.  Green officially listed as doubtful, but my neighbor Bengals fan thinks he's not playing.   

    PS their LT Cordy Glenn is far from 100%, go get 'em Myles...  

    Am I getting too optimistic? My pal is starting to run low on "victory ports" so I just loaded one of mine in my wine carrier to take over to his place.   

    flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @hoorta said:

    Bengals have three players out on their already not good defense, Burfect is playing hurt- and scared about getting another fine.  Green officially listed as doubtful, but my neighbor Bengals fan thinks he's not playing.   

    PS their LT Cordy Glenn is far from 100%, go get 'em Myles...  

    Am I getting too optimistic? My pal is starting to run low on "victory ports" so I just loaded one of mine in my wine carrier to take over to his place.   

    It’s the most optimistic I’ve seen and heard the local media in many years now. Most all see Baker, Ward and Dorsey as a bright future. I’ll admit to being more hopeful as well. 

  • L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by
    #25

    Bengals LT Cody Glenn is inactive

  • @hoorta said:

    Bengals have three players out on their already not good defense, Burfect is playing hurt- and scared about getting another fine.  Green officially listed as doubtful, but my neighbor Bengals fan thinks he's not playing.   

    PS their LT Cordy Glenn is far from 100%, go get 'em Myles...  

    Am I getting too optimistic? My pal is starting to run low on "victory ports" so I just loaded one of mine in my wine carrier to take over to his place.   

    It’s the most optimistic I’ve seen and heard the local media in many years now. Most all see Baker, Ward and Dorsey as a bright future. I’ll admit to being more hopeful as well. 

    CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFSC CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    It’s the most optimistic I’ve seen and heard the local media in many years now. Most all see Baker, Ward and Dorsey as a bright future. I’ll admit to being more hopeful as well. 

    And CHUBB

  • GhoolieG Ghoolie wrote on last edited by
    #27

    So imagine this.......1/2 time, The Browns are up 21- 3. Lweis says to Hue......"WTF MAN THEY AREN'T DOING ANY OF THAT SCHIDT OF YOU TOLD US TO PUT IN THE GAME PLAN'

    Browns win, Hue slams Lewis to the FO and begins fauhking up another team.

    Browns dominate. 57-5

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #28

    Well that was nice.

  • @flyingfooldoug said:

    It’s the most optimistic I’ve seen and heard the local media in many years now. Most all see Baker, Ward and Dorsey as a bright future. I’ll admit to being more hopeful as well. 

    And CHUBB

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #29

    @clevelandwantsplayoffs said:

    And CHUBB

    Chubb scores. Nice.

  • flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #30

    New book 

    Marvin Hears A Whue

  • GhoolieG Ghoolie wrote on last edited by
    #31

    By the way, the Browns were the first team to score in the NFL today. Long asss day for Cinci.

    PS......even Haslam is not dumb enough to hire Harbaugh the loser and demote a "Williams the Great Awakener".

  • tinythinkerT tinythinker wrote on last edited by
    #32

    b l o c k e d

  • CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFSC CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS wrote on last edited by
    #33

    Baker to Callaway for 6

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #34

    Momma, there goes that man again.  

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #35

    First  14 points all scored by rookies.

    Z

  • L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by LondonBrown
    #36

    Baker is so fun to watch

    He's damn fucking good as well

  • tinythinkerT tinythinker wrote on last edited by
    #37

    Yeah it's "just the Bengals" but this is the best I've seen the Browns offense since...

    ...

    ...

    uhh...?

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #38

    Browns look so cool today....on the road.

    And I'm watching the highlights on the RED ZONE, 

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #39

    21-0.

    Who are these guys? WHOA!

  • tinythinkerT tinythinker wrote on last edited by
    #40

    Now they just body surfing into the end zone