Baker speaking some truth
-
People is plural. Person is singular. Get it yet?
I always have. I said it was directed as much at Haley as at Hue. That implies that it was directed at both...you know...plural. Obtuse much?
I always have. I said it was directed as much at Haley as at Hue. That implies that it was directed at both...you know...plural. Obtuse much?
Ok but how about the hot new act down in Hamilton county these cats have going
Huey, Lewis and the Mews, they got a red headed stink thumb singing I Need A New Thug.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login