Browns vs. Oilers....errr...Texans Trivia
-
4. Which DATs first round draft pick went to Akron Garfield HS?
Was that Larry Poole? Graduated from Kent State the year I graduated from YSU.
EXTRA bonus pick what other Ohio college player was a first round draft pick by TEX/TN? (easy one)
I think I said TEX/TN.
And I was trying to think about your question 4, Akron HS kid, rather narrow question. And no I don't want to start my own trivia thread.

I think I said TEX/TN.
And I was trying to think about your question 4, Akron HS kid, rather narrow question. And no I don't want to start my own trivia thread.

Eddie George was not an Akron HS kid. In fact, I think he was from the Philadelphia area.
Beanie Wells, however, was....from Garfield
-
I think I said TEX/TN.
And I was trying to think about your question 4, Akron HS kid, rather narrow question. And no I don't want to start my own trivia thread.

Eddie George was not an Akron HS kid. In fact, I think he was from the Philadelphia area.
Beanie Wells, however, was....from Garfield
Eddie George was not an Akron HS kid. In fact, I think he was from the Philadelphia area.
Beanie Wells, however, was....from Garfield
That is a lot of talent from one high school and yes Eddie is actually a sharp dude from Philly and played for HOU/TEN out of OSU and running behind Ohio born road graders like Orlando Pace.
-
Eddie George was not an Akron HS kid. In fact, I think he was from the Philadelphia area.
Beanie Wells, however, was....from Garfield
That is a lot of talent from one high school and yes Eddie is actually a sharp dude from Philly and played for HOU/TEN out of OSU and running behind Ohio born road graders like Orlando Pace.
That is a lot of talent from one high school and yes Eddie is actually a sharp dude from Philly and played for HOU/TEN out of OSU and running behind Ohio born road graders like Orlando Pace.
Garfield used to be a great high school football program but now it has fallen on hard times and I’m not Sure they won a game this past year. Plus Garfield And Kenmore have combined now as one school. But the combination didn’t help them do any good on the football.
-
That is a lot of talent from one high school and yes Eddie is actually a sharp dude from Philly and played for HOU/TEN out of OSU and running behind Ohio born road graders like Orlando Pace.
Garfield used to be a great high school football program but now it has fallen on hard times and I’m not Sure they won a game this past year. Plus Garfield And Kenmore have combined now as one school. But the combination didn’t help them do any good on the football.
Garfield used to be a great high school football program but now it has fallen on hard times and I’m not Sure they won a game this past year. Plus Garfield And Kenmore have combined now as one school. But the combination didn’t help them do any good on the football.
I work with Babe Flossie's daughter-in-law, who was the longtime HC at Garfield.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login