Skip to content

Who is accepting Baker's Challenge and going to Cinci Game?

The Browns Board
29 12 523
  • I'll be there

    @mld-woody said:

    I'll be there

    With Michael Jackson?

  •  That reminds me I hear that the city of Oakland is suing the Raiders and it appears that they may not be playing in Oakland next year. But the stadium in Las Vegas will not be ready. So where are the Raiders going to play if not in Oakland and if not in Vegas. Could they play their games in San Diego, somewhere in LA. Or could they doubled up and play at the 49er stadium. All possibilities

    @the-gipper said:

     That reminds me I hear that the city of Oakland is suing the Raiders and it appears that they may not be playing in Oakland next year. But the stadium in Las Vegas will not be ready. So where are the Raiders going to play if not in Oakland and if not in Vegas. Could they play their games in San Diego, somewhere in LA. Or could they doubled up and play at the 49er stadium. All possibilities

    You've got to be kidding. Aren't these details supposed to be worked out years in advance?  😳

  • @the-gipper said:

     That reminds me I hear that the city of Oakland is suing the Raiders and it appears that they may not be playing in Oakland next year. But the stadium in Las Vegas will not be ready. So where are the Raiders going to play if not in Oakland and if not in Vegas. Could they play their games in San Diego, somewhere in LA. Or could they doubled up and play at the 49er stadium. All possibilities

    You've got to be kidding. Aren't these details supposed to be worked out years in advance?  😳

    @mjp28 said:

    You've got to be kidding. Aren't these details supposed to be worked out years in advance?  😳

    if the raiders didnt play would any one miss them ?

  • Ok. Looks like I'm going to the Cinci game.

    Cya All there!!

    BobPound!

  • Wish I were there. My family comes down here to Florida for the holidays.

    We are going to blow Cincy's fucking doors off.

    Z

  • I've got a family get-together next Sunday at 2pm. 

    I. Am. So. Pissed. Off. ?

  • I've got a family get-together next Sunday at 2pm. 

    I. Am. So. Pissed. Off. ?

    @dutch-oven said:

    I've got a family get-together next Sunday at 2pm. 

    I. Am. So. Pissed. Off. ?

    You don't need a family that schedules things like that during footballs season.

    My wife spent her birthday dinner eating here at home so we could watch the game last night and she's only a browns fan because of me.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I've got a family get-together next Sunday at 2pm. 

    I. Am. So. Pissed. Off. ?

    You don't need a family that schedules things like that during footballs season.

    My wife spent her birthday dinner eating here at home so we could watch the game last night and she's only a browns fan because of me.

    @mark-o said:

    You don't need a family that schedules things like that during footballs season.

    My wife spent her birthday dinner eating here at home so we could watch the game last night and she's only a browns fan because of me.

    We were wondering where you were last night... 

  • @mark-o said:

    You don't need a family that schedules things like that during footballs season.

    My wife spent her birthday dinner eating here at home so we could watch the game last night and she's only a browns fan because of me.

    We were wondering where you were last night... 

    @dutch-oven said:

    We were wondering where you were last night... 

    Was sitting in front of the tv watching the game.