Skip to content

***Official Browns @ Broncos Game Night Thread***

The Browns Board
158 30 4.7k 1
  • Sorry,  Williams...  I can't make you my head coach after seeing that. 

    @tiamat63 said:

    Sorry,  Williams...  I can't make you my head coach after seeing that. 

    Again that's fucking ridiculous. It happens quite often where a coach will call a timeout and a kicker misses a field goal then he comes out and makes it the next time and sometimes it's to win the game. He's not a fucking mind reader. How about the fact that he had the balls to go cover zero twice on 3rd and 10 and 4th and 10 at the 50-yard line with the game on the line and we got the sack on the 4th Down play to win the game.

  • @clevelandwantsplayoffs said:

    How y’all feel about Peppers now? Defensive player of the week...

    LETS GOOOOO. Good ass game Denver!

    Jesus Christ people he played a great game today of course everyone's going to love him but that's why they love him because he played a great game not because where he went to school and when he plays a bad game people don't like him because he played a bad game not because of where he went to school.

    Now that being said he was absolutely the player of the game today had the interception, two tackles for a loss, a stick on 3rd and one inside the 10-yard line, and the sack that won the game.

    @bjh2130 said:

    Jesus Christ people he played a great game today of course everyone's going to love him but that's why they love him because he played a great game. Because where he went to school and when he plays the bag game I don't like him because he played a bad game not because of where he went to school.

    Now that being said he was absolutely the player of the game today had the interception, two tackles for a loss, a stick on 3rd and one inside the 10-yard line, and the sack that won the game.

    Sorry dude  theres some of us that have been calmly saying "just wait" on this kid since we drafted him. 

  • @bjh2130 said:

    Jesus Christ people he played a great game today of course everyone's going to love him but that's why they love him because he played a great game. Because where he went to school and when he plays the bag game I don't like him because he played a bad game not because of where he went to school.

    Now that being said he was absolutely the player of the game today had the interception, two tackles for a loss, a stick on 3rd and one inside the 10-yard line, and the sack that won the game.

    Sorry dude  theres some of us that have been calmly saying "just wait" on this kid since we drafted him. 

    @clevfan4life said:

    Sorry dude  theres some of us that have been calmly saying "just wait" on this kid since we drafted him. 

    That's fine. I actually think he's played really well this year. But to say shit like oh who hates Peppers now after he plays a good game is just really fucking stupid.

  • @bjh2130 said:

    Jesus Christ people he played a great game today of course everyone's going to love him but that's why they love him because he played a great game. Because where he went to school and when he plays the bag game I don't like him because he played a bad game not because of where he went to school.

    Now that being said he was absolutely the player of the game today had the interception, two tackles for a loss, a stick on 3rd and one inside the 10-yard line, and the sack that won the game.

    Sorry dude  theres some of us that have been calmly saying "just wait" on this kid since we drafted him. 

    @clevfan4life said:

    Sorry dude  theres some of us that have been calmly saying "just wait" on this kid since we drafted him. 

    I'd like this post, but I'm out of reactions for the day

  • @clevfan4life said:

    Sorry dude  theres some of us that have been calmly saying "just wait" on this kid since we drafted him. 

    That's fine. I actually think he's played really well this year. But to say shit like oh who hates Peppers now after he plays a good game is just really fucking stupid.

    @bjh2130 said:

    That's fine. I actually think he's played really well this year. But to say shit like oh who hates Peppers now after he plays a good game is just really fucking stupid.

    Exvept some of have noticed him quietly putting together some solid games, it aint just one game

  • @clevfan4life said:

    Sorry dude  theres some of us that have been calmly saying "just wait" on this kid since we drafted him. 

    I'd like this post, but I'm out of reactions for the day

    @mld-woody said:

    I'd like this post, but I'm out of reactions for the day

    Hehe

  • And dumb mother fuckers harassed him at CVS

  • @bjh2130 said:

    That's fine. I actually think he's played really well this year. But to say shit like oh who hates Peppers now after he plays a good game is just really fucking stupid.

    Exvept some of have noticed him quietly putting together some solid games, it aint just one game

    @clevfan4life said:

    Exvept some of have noticed him quietly putting together some solid games, it aint just one game

    You're quoting my post where I said I think he's played really well this year. Which is me saying not just one game. But I haven't seen you post something like that after any other game where he is played solidly. You just posted after this game to me that's very childish.

  • good win--- lets not go overboard on peppers yes he had good game yes he saved this 1 but overall  he still has been average. Against a better qb  williams decisions would have cost us a win. with that said a W is a W

  • @clevfan4life said:

    Exvept some of have noticed him quietly putting together some solid games, it aint just one game

    You're quoting my post where I said I think he's played really well this year. Which is me saying not just one game. But I haven't seen you post something like that after any other game where he is played solidly. You just posted after this game to me that's very childish.

    @bjh2130 said:

    You're quoting my post where I said I think he's played really well this year. Which is me saying not just one game. But I haven't seen you post something like that after any other game where he is played solidly. You just posted after this game to me that's very childish.

    Ive been pretty much his only defender for 2 years that didnt graduate from michigan and not named woody

  • good win--- lets not go overboard on peppers yes he had good game yes he saved this 1 but overall  he still has been average. Against a better qb  williams decisions would have cost us a win. with that said a W is a W

    @beare said:

    good win--- lets not go overboard on peppers yes he had good game yes he saved this 1 but overall  he still has been average. Against a better qb  williams decisions would have cost us a win. with that said a W is a W

    No one said he made himself first ballot,

  • And dumb mother fuckers harassed him at CVS

    @mld-woody said:

    And dumb mother fuckers harassed him at CVS

    They harassed him based on his play last year. Granted it wasn't all his fault because they didn't have him in the same zip code as the ball for a majority of the season but the average fan doesn't see that. all they see is a lack of stats and a lack of play making plays from what was supposed to be a playmaker when they drafted him. Now don't be surprised when there is a line behind you at CVS waiting to suck his dick.

    Lol you know I love you woody

  • @bjh2130 said:

    You're quoting my post where I said I think he's played really well this year. Which is me saying not just one game. But I haven't seen you post something like that after any other game where he is played solidly. You just posted after this game to me that's very childish.

    Ive been pretty much his only defender for 2 years that didnt graduate from michigan and not named woody

    @clevfan4life said:

    Ive been pretty much his only defender for 2 years that didnt graduate from michigan and not named woody

    Aaayyyyyeeeee. That's me. 

    Way to stick it out homie

  • @mld-woody said:

    And dumb mother fuckers harassed him at CVS

    They harassed him based on his play last year. Granted it wasn't all his fault because they didn't have him in the same zip code as the ball for a majority of the season but the average fan doesn't see that. all they see is a lack of stats and a lack of play making plays from what was supposed to be a playmaker when they drafted him. Now don't be surprised when there is a line behind you at CVS waiting to suck his dick.

    Lol you know I love you woody

    @bjh2130 said:

    They harassed him based on his play last year. Granted it wasn't all his fault because they didn't have him in the same zip code as the ball for a majority of the season but the average fan doesn't see that. all they see is a lack of stats and a lack of play making plays from what was supposed to be a playmaker when they drafted him. Now don't be surprised when there is a line behind you at CVS waiting to suck his dick.

    Lol you know I love you woody

    They harassed him for other reasons. For sure. But we've been down that road and some refuse to acknowledge it. Whatever.

    Go Browns.

    Go Pep!

  • @clevfan4life said:

    Ive been pretty much his only defender for 2 years that didnt graduate from michigan and not named woody

    Aaayyyyyeeeee. That's me. 

    Way to stick it out homie

    @mld-woody said:

    Aaayyyyyeeeee. That's me. 

    Way to stick it out homie

    Amybidy that knows football could see the improvements and could see thst his real contributions would start when willuams would brimg him closer to the los. 

  • @mld-woody said:

    Aaayyyyyeeeee. That's me. 

    Way to stick it out homie

    Amybidy that knows football could see the improvements and could see thst his real contributions would start when willuams would brimg him closer to the los. 

    @clevfan4life said:

    Amybidy that knows football could see the improvements and could see thst his real contributions would start when willuams would brimg him closer to the los. 

    Yessir. Yessir. 

  • @clevfan4life said:

    Amybidy that knows football could see the improvements and could see thst his real contributions would start when willuams would brimg him closer to the los. 

    Yessir. Yessir. 

    @mld-woody said:

    Yessir. Yessir. 

    Im getting pm'd telling me to stop sucking ur dick, can u beleive this shit? Smh

  • @mld-woody said:

    Yessir. Yessir. 

    Im getting pm'd telling me to stop sucking ur dick, can u beleive this shit? Smh

    @clevfan4life said:

    Im getting pm'd telling me to stop sucking ur dick, can u beleive this shit? Smh

    fucking faggot

  • Leaving points off the board had to kill Baker at halftime. I saw a guy that kept his cool & let Freddie, Duke and Chubb get us to a lead at 11 mins. left.Perriman,Landry,Njoke,Callaway got there's too. We made "the drives" this time with under 8 mins. left..Than the whole 46 active balled out into a ball'in unit doing good stuff..Team Win..this was a awesome growing up win to the future. One man's opinion, but Those were properly mostly sooners fans filling up downtown Denver? maybe..but The Land deserves a full house next Sunday..I don't care if Haslam has to drop a dime to get public schools in those seats..His team deserves at least that much..Go Browns!!  

  • amazing no one here mentioned how we won are second road game of the year guess some of you fucks are just preoccupied