Skip to content

Baker got his sellout

The Browns Board
24 12 695 1
  • Andrew Gribble reporting that "there is some kind of energy" in the air today. Man I wish I was there! 

    @jiggins7919 said:

    Andrew Gribble reporting that "there is some kind of energy" in the air today. Man I wish I was there! 

    Talk about pent up energy. Wow, saying bye to Hue and so many years of ho hum teams and welcome home our new franchise QB.  Break out the dog biscuits 

  • @orion said:

    Now ya just need the fans to show up for the game.

    ...your turn

    Muni lots packed, rowdy crowd. Negativity just don’t work anymore 

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    Muni lots packed, rowdy crowd. Negativity just don’t work anymore 

    ha ha oh ya fucking A 

    have a drink on me

  • Canton Mike is taking his oldest young grandson with him to this game. I HOPE it is going to be a blowout, as in, "remember the time the Browns started really winning as a TEAM when Hue-ie Losis came to town with the Bungles? What a HUGE WIN"

    (that's a Huey Lewis (and the News) reference)

  • Canton Mike is taking his oldest young grandson with him to this game. I HOPE it is going to be a blowout, as in, "remember the time the Browns started really winning as a TEAM when Hue-ie Losis came to town with the Bungles? What a HUGE WIN"

    (that's a Huey Lewis (and the News) reference)

    @calfoxwc said:

    Canton Mike is taking his oldest young grandson with him to this game. I HOPE it is going to be a blowout, as in, "remember the time the Browns started really winning as a TEAM when Hue-ie Losis came to town with the Bungles? What a HUGE WIN"

    (that's a Huey Lewis (and the News) reference)

    Huey, Lewis and the mews