Skip to content

Looks like the steelers just sealed the win against the saints...

The Browns Board
86 25 2.6k 1
  • ATOMA ATOM wrote on last edited by
    #81

    sports bar ?

  • sports bar ?

    flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #82

    @atom said:

    sports bar ?

    You could here and probably watch both games at once. They’re showing the Browns local and with the Redzone channel, it’s all the football I need. Back in the day though it was pretty routine to hit a club with a few TVs, food and cold brew. That’s where I learned that stooler fans are the result of anal pregnancy. Nothing else explains it

  • @the-gipper said:

    How about if you dipshits just get cable instead of trying to use rabbit ears and antenna.  What is this...the 60s?

    There are 'po folk out there who can't afford Cable or satellite TV Gipper. To the tune of around $100 a month. And now AT&T and their ilk want PUCO to totally deregulate land lines so they can screw over the 2 million Ohioans who still have them, and in some cases even have cellphones. BTW, me and a few other folks I know still have land lines, just probably too lazy to drop them paying $50 a month for a service we don't use. 

    PS- with cable and satellite, you're stuck with what they consider a "service area". I can't get Cincinnati stations here in Dayton on Directv. But if I put up a 1\2 decent antenna, I could pull them in, if I had a mind to.  

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #83

    @hoorta said:

    There are 'po folk out there who can't afford Cable or satellite TV Gipper. To the tune of around $100 a month. And now AT&T and their ilk want PUCO to totally deregulate land lines so they can screw over the 2 million Ohioans who still have them, and in some cases even have cellphones. BTW, me and a few other folks I know still have land lines, just probably too lazy to drop them paying $50 a month for a service we don't use. 

    PS- with cable and satellite, you're stuck with what they consider a "service area". I can't get Cincinnati stations here in Dayton on Directv. But if I put up a 1\2 decent antenna, I could pull them in, if I had a mind to.  

    I still have my office land line.....but I dropped AT&T  because their rates were much higher.  But that included my internet as well.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #84

    Here is an interesting scenario:

    Recall, Browns/Ravens first game was won in OT by Browns 12-9.

    What, if by chance, Browns/Ravens end in a tie......and Steelers beat Cincy:

    Ravens would be 9-6-1

    Steelers would be 9-6-1

    Browns would be 7-7-2

    Bengals....6-10

    Ravens and Steelers split, did they not?    So then what?  It would come down to division record?  Ravens would be  2-3-1, Steelers would be 4-1-1 in division......Steelers win, right?

    So, either way, the Squibs have to hope the Browns win or tie....and they beat the Bengals.  (highly probable)

  • Here is an interesting scenario:

    Recall, Browns/Ravens first game was won in OT by Browns 12-9.

    What, if by chance, Browns/Ravens end in a tie......and Steelers beat Cincy:

    Ravens would be 9-6-1

    Steelers would be 9-6-1

    Browns would be 7-7-2

    Bengals....6-10

    Ravens and Steelers split, did they not?    So then what?  It would come down to division record?  Ravens would be  2-3-1, Steelers would be 4-1-1 in division......Steelers win, right?

    So, either way, the Squibs have to hope the Browns win or tie....and they beat the Bengals.  (highly probable)

    flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #85

    @the-gipper said:

    Here is an interesting scenario:

    Recall, Browns/Ravens first game was won in OT by Browns 12-9.

    What, if by chance, Browns/Ravens end in a tie......and Steelers beat Cincy:

    Ravens would be 9-6-1

    Steelers would be 9-6-1

    Browns would be 7-7-2

    Bengals....6-10

    Ravens and Steelers split, did they not?    So then what?  It would come down to division record?  Ravens would be  2-3-1, Steelers would be 4-1-1 in division......Steelers win, right?

    So, either way, the Squibs have to hope the Browns win or tie....and they beat the Bengals.  (highly probable)

    Do they still use points differential?  

  • @the-gipper said:

    Here is an interesting scenario:

    Recall, Browns/Ravens first game was won in OT by Browns 12-9.

    What, if by chance, Browns/Ravens end in a tie......and Steelers beat Cincy:

    Ravens would be 9-6-1

    Steelers would be 9-6-1

    Browns would be 7-7-2

    Bengals....6-10

    Ravens and Steelers split, did they not?    So then what?  It would come down to division record?  Ravens would be  2-3-1, Steelers would be 4-1-1 in division......Steelers win, right?

    So, either way, the Squibs have to hope the Browns win or tie....and they beat the Bengals.  (highly probable)

    Do they still use points differential?  

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #86

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    Do they still use points differential?  

    Way down the list.   Check here;

    https://www.nfl.com/standings/tiebreakingprocedures