Trade Value
-
Peppers will get traded for a 3rd rounder.
Sounds like betting material to me, any takers?
Sounds like betting material to me, any takers?
I don’t care for gambling. I just have a hunch that JD is gonna pull something off involving Peppers. It fits his MO
-
Sounds like betting material to me, any takers?
I don’t care for gambling. I just have a hunch that JD is gonna pull something off involving Peppers. It fits his MO
I don’t care for gambling. I just have a hunch that JD is gonna pull something off involving Peppers. It fits his MO
Not if Williams is HC. He likes him some Peppers and if he wants him I think JD leaves him alone.
-
He's part of the secondary core we're building.....i.hope we dont send him anywhere
I don't want to send him anywhere either. I was simply saying it is easier to get better than draft value out of lower round guys then it is to get a higher pick out of a high round draft pick if you were to trade either type player.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login