Skip to content

Browns players walkup Music

The Browns Board
44 14 838 1
  • Anyway it seems like the browns have settled on "Danger Zone" which is as good as anything for him. 

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #41

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Anyway it seems like the browns have settled on "Danger Zone" which is as good as anything for him. 

    No, it's gay.

    Zombo

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #42

    Wasn't my pick take it up with the browns

  • Wasn't my pick take it up with the browns

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #43

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Wasn't my pick take it up with the browns

    Well, clearly it had to do with his  "dangerous" comment;  plus the fact that he is now our Top Gun.

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by nickers
    #44

    Here's a song that fits Baker to a tee!.. it totally goes with his badass attitude!... Lyrics are below...

    I don't need your forgiveness
    I don't need your hate
    I don't need your acceptance
    So what should I do?
    I don't need your resistance
    I don't need your prayers
    I don't need no religion
    I don't need a thing from you

    I don't do what I've been told
    You're so lame why don't you

    Just go
    Die motherfucker die motherfucker die
    Die motherfucker die motherfucker die
    Die motherfucker die motherfucker die
    Die motherfucker die motherfucker die

    I don't need your prison
    I don't need your pain
    I don't need your decision
    So what should I do?
    I don't need your approval
    I don't need your hope
    I don't need your lectures
    I don't need a thing from you

    I'll be sorry when I'm old
    You're so full of shit man

    Just go
    Die motherfucker die motherfucker die
    Die motherfucker die motherfucker die
    Die motherfucker die motherfucker die
    Die motherfucker die motherfucker die

    Boom

    I don't need your forgiveness
    I don't need your hate
    I don't need your acceptance
    So what should I do

    I'll be sorry so you've said
    I'm not sorry
    Bang you're dead

    Die motherfucker die motherfucker die
    Die motherfucker die motherfucker die
    Die motherfucker die motherfucker die
    Die motherfucker die motherfucker die

    Die
    Die
    Die
    Die

    Oh!