I am devastated the season has ended
-
I always love something like this.
I'm glad I'm not the only one that notices the irony of that.
Seems to happen EVERY SINGLE TIME one person calls out another for an alleged lack of intelligence. ?
I'm glad I'm not the only one that notices the irony of that.
Seems to happen EVERY SINGLE TIME one person calls out another for an alleged lack of intelligence. ?
I especially like the f$#€*g f@$$#t and "your stupid" ones.

-
I always love something like this.
Should have written 'yinz'.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login