Birmingham Irons/Cleveland Browns
-
Here is for Woody.....his team has the gayest logo:

-
I think I may like the Battleship logo best. Though, Birmingham does have elegant simplicity going for them.

-
"My" teams....the one that plays where my daughter lives, and the one who my home boy plays for, meet each other in that first week. (SA vs. SD)
The Birmingham Browns play the Memphis Ghoolies.
(shouldn't you let him back on at least to talk about "his" team)
"My" teams....the one that plays where my daughter lives, and the one who my home boy plays for, meet each other in that first week. (SA vs. SD)
The Birmingham Browns play the Memphis Ghoolies.
(shouldn't you let him back on at least to talk about "his" team)
FIFY If I want Ghoolie's opinion, I'll ask him on FaceBook. No further Board contamination will be permitted without express written permission from Kathy....
-
The Irons looked pretty good today. 26-0 Shutout ... Even if it was against Christian Hackaturd.
I like their logo-less helmets.
The QB, Perez, looks like he has a quick release, saw he was in camp with Rams last year, might be worth a looksie, time to groom a young backup.
Zombo
-
The Irons looked pretty good today. 26-0 Shutout ... Even if it was against Christian Hackaturd.
I like their logo-less helmets.
The QB, Perez, looks like he has a quick release, saw he was in camp with Rams last year, might be worth a looksie, time to groom a young backup.
Zombo
Zombo said:
The Irons looked pretty good today. 26-0 Shutout ... Even if it was against Christian Hackaturd.
I lie their logo-less helmets.
The QB, Perez, looks like he has a quick release, saw he was in camp with Rams last year, might be worth a looksie, time to groom a young backup.
Zombo
This is what it's all about Z, the NFL has been way too slow realizing they need an equivalent of the MLB "A"League, to develop guys who are not quite ready for prime time...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login