Skip to content

Hi Boys!

The Browns Board
30 10 2.6k
  • ? mz. wrote on last edited by
    #1

    First off, my name is Bambi and I hacked some dude named mz the pussy's account here, and this is my first post. I have been a Browns fan ever since they drafted Brian Robiskie (have you seen that butt!) and just wanted to say hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

    Here's a picture of me at work:

    Gisele.Bundchen.VS.05.jpg

    Hope to see some of you sexy guys at a tailgate soon!

    XOXO

    Bambi

  • First off, my name is Bambi and I hacked some dude named mz the pussy's account here, and this is my first post. I have been a Browns fan ever since they drafted Brian Robiskie (have you seen that butt!) and just wanted to say hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

    Here's a picture of me at work:

    Gisele.Bundchen.VS.05.jpg

    Hope to see some of you sexy guys at a tailgate soon!

    XOXO

    Bambi

    N ndneighbor wrote on last edited by ndneighbor
    #2

    mz. said:

    First off, my name is Bambi and I hacked some dude named mz the pussy's account here, and this is my first post. I have been a Browns fan ever since they drafted Brian Robiskie (have you seen that butt!) and just wanted to say hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

    Here's a picture of me at work:

    Gisele.Bundchen.VS.05.jpg

    Hope to see some of you sexy guys at a tailgate soon!

    XOXO

    Bambi

    Hello Giselle. I see they're hangin' a little to the right tonight. 😆

    http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/famecrawler...r-very-own.aspx

  • ? 88fingerslewy wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Giggity!!!!

  • Riffer XR Riffer X wrote on last edited by
    #4

    HEy baby, what high school did you got to? uh huh huh huh uh huh huh

  • hammertimeH hammertime wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Oh my, your a computer hacker and sexy?

    Your out of my league. Damn!

  • ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
    #6

    I'm a one woman guy ... I love Amber.

  • I'm a one woman guy ... I love Amber.

    The AmberT The Amber wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @atenears said:

    I'm a one woman guy ... I love Amber.

    I knew you were faithful to me, Stan. That's why you get a special picture treat in your PM's 😉

  • @atenears said:

    I'm a one woman guy ... I love Amber.

    I knew you were faithful to me, Stan. That's why you get a special picture treat in your PM's 😉

    ? AdaM wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @the-amber said:

    I knew you were faithful to me, Stan. That's why you get a special picture treat in your PM's 😉

    🥷

  • @the-amber said:

    I knew you were faithful to me, Stan. That's why you get a special picture treat in your PM's 😉

    🥷

    The AmberT The Amber wrote on last edited by
    #9

    AdaM said:

    🥷

    Don't worry babe. I'll show you the real thing tonight 😆

  • hammertimeH hammertime wrote on last edited by
    #10

    Hot girls are awesome

    Hot girls with boyfriends not so awersome.

    Boyfriend of hotgirl is always a tool .

    sorry Adam J/K 😆

  • @atenears said:

    I'm a one woman guy ... I love Amber.

    I knew you were faithful to me, Stan. That's why you get a special picture treat in your PM's 😉

    HowieDawgH HowieDawg wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @the-amber said:

    I knew you were faithful to me, Stan. That's why you get a special picture treat in your PM's 😉

    Amber, if there are any spare PM treats going don't forget your admirers from across the pond! We don't get beauties like yoiu US gals over here, all the women have scabies and crooked yellow teeth, you'd be doing me a favour.

    Howie. 🙂

    Oh PS Amber, Why not come along to the tailgate on December 6th. It's a long way off but that should allow for ample planning, Adam need not come, he's more at home in the Muni I'm sure. Just your good self, Stan says he's going to light up an extra fire pit so there's probably no need to overdo it on the clothes front. Ta ta for now.

    H

  • hammertimeH hammertime wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @shepwrite said:

    Hi, I'm the actress Shep is banging on the side. I'm super famous and moving up the Maxim list and I love the Browns and showing pictures of myself to guys on boards like this, but let's not get into my daddy issues or need for male approval.

    Would you rather see my ass or tits first?

    Thats just plain vile.

  • ? AdaM wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @shepwrite said:

    We have identical asses. Our asses were actually separated at birth.

    Separated and lubed?

  • The AmberT The Amber wrote on last edited by
    #14

    Zombo said:

    I'm so glad Amber has hijacked this thread.

    I was more than a little disturbed at the idea of responding to mz the pussy disguised as "Bambi" disguised as Jizzelle.

    Zombo

    --BTW nice pic, Amber! (I obviously have Skippy's password so I can play both "Atenears" and "Lumbergh" on the weekends.)

    Pleanty more where that came from 😆

  • The AmberT The Amber wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @sisky-fringo said:

    what a Sleas...

    Wow.. I was under the impression that you could joke around on this forum. But it's beginning to appear like everyone takes everything so serious.

  • The AmberT The Amber wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @jadbf said:

    Some people take themselves way too seriously in real life, and that translates to the internet in even bigger forms.

    Don't let the bastards get you down 😒

    XOXO

  • sisky fringoS sisky fringo wrote on last edited by sisky fringo
    #17

    it was a joke:

    @dan-in-florida said:

    fwm2bk.jpg

    What a Slees...

    @jadbf said:

    Some people take themselves way too seriously in real life, and that translates to the internet in even bigger forms.

    tell me about it.

  • ? mz. wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @shepwrite said:

    Hi, I'm the actress Shep is banging on the side. I'm super famous and moving up the Maxim list and I love the Browns and showing pictures of myself to guys on boards like this, but let's not get into my daddy issues or need for male approval.

    Would you rather see my ass or tits first?

    Tits, obviously.

    PS this is Bambi again. You'll know it's mz the pussy posting if the tone of the post is all argumentative and liberal.

    XOXO mwah boys!

  • sisky fringoS sisky fringo wrote on last edited by sisky fringo
    #19

    Btw, i can hack Sisky too. 😁

    -mz the pussy

  • ? mz. wrote on last edited by
    #20

    Of course I wanna see your tits, Not Megan Fox. Though I'm 100% straight, there is nothing hotter than hot girls kissing other hot girls. That's so hot! I'm not sure if guys on message boards like girls like me but oh well that's just who I am!

    Toodles,

    B

    PS NMF: here's a pic of me at my senior prom at Ashtabula High!!! Go Owls!!!

    gisele_bundchen300.jpg