Skip to content

Conference Finals live Chat room

The Browns Board
308 31 5.3k 1
  • Refs have been horrible all game long

  • Saints maybe leaving more miracles on the field (maybe the refs too) were going OverTime at 23 a piece   

  •  I like both teams but no doubt saints got screwed on that call

  • @tiamat63 said:

    huh?

    I'm rooting for the Rams..... obvious I thought. 

    @d-bone said:

    I'm rooting for the Rams..... obvious I thought. 

     Those types of non-calls contribute to how piss poor the officiating has been this year and the tarnishing of the NFL's product.   I want football to be as good as it can be.  So in turn, the refs.  

  • I hope they keep showing the replay of the blatant pass interference.

  • Bad calls, missed calls, good calls, calls that go your way have all been a part of the game since it was invented and always will be.....

    Control what you can control by calling a good game day strategy..... and passing on 1st down with the Rams only having 2 TOs left is just stupid, and Sean deserves to watch the SB along with us because of it.  

  • Way less blatant than what should have ended this game

  • Horrible officiating decided this farce

    @flugel said:

    Horrible officiating decided this farce

    The refs are giving the Saints the Browns treatment.

  • PI gift exchange?

  • Bad calls, missed calls, good calls, calls that go your way have all been a part of the game since it was invented and always will be.....

    Control what you can control by calling a good game day strategy..... and passing on 1st down with the Rams only having 2 TOs left is just stupid, and Sean deserves to watch the SB along with us because of it.  

    @d-bone said:

    Bad calls, missed calls, good calls, calls that go your way have all been a part of the game since it was invented and always will be..... Control what you can control by calling a good game day strategy..... and passing on 1st down with the Rams only having 2 TOs left is just stupid, and Sean deserves to watch the SB along with us because of it.  

    Watch the replay despite how much you want the Rams

  • Woah!!

  • saints could have ran clock out if the call had been made right

  • @d-bone said:

    Bad calls, missed calls, good calls, calls that go your way have all been a part of the game since it was invented and always will be..... Control what you can control by calling a good game day strategy..... and passing on 1st down with the Rams only having 2 TOs left is just stupid, and Sean deserves to watch the SB along with us because of it.  

    Watch the replay despite how much you want the Rams

    @flugel said:

    Watch the replay despite how much you want the Rams

    It was a bad call...... what more can I say... I'm not blind..... 

    If you think that Sean called a good series after the 2min warning, then I don't know what more to say..... other than I'm really glad your not in charge of the Browns' game day strategy! 😉 

  • saints could have ran clock out if the call had been made right

    @beare said:

    saints could have ran clock out if the call had been made right

    Saints were clearly robbed of the Superbowl.

  • They just ruined the NFC playoffs big time today.  That's too bad. 

  • Don't worry they will make up for it by sending brady to another.

  • what a joke

  • They're gonna burn down Bourbon Street tonight

  • I could have taken a nap instead of watching a robbery.??

  • @flugel said:

    Watch the replay despite how much you want the Rams

    It was a bad call...... what more can I say... I'm not blind..... 

    If you think that Sean called a good series after the 2min warning, then I don't know what more to say..... other than I'm really glad your not in charge of the Browns' game day strategy! 😉 

    @d-bone said:

    It was a bad call...... what more can I say... I'm not blind..... 

    You can say the Saints got hosed.