Skip to content

Favre Will Be In Purple In '09

The Browns Board
26 11 1.7k
  • S Solon16 wrote on last edited by
    #21

    3 things:

    Favre still is a good Qb...6 TDs ina game last year aint too shabby

    Favre ruined his legacy IMO....Its like Kosar playing for the Steelers...I'd hate him if a packer fan

    I loved the guy for many years but I fkn can't stand to hear his name anymore...hope we bash the shit out of him

  • 3 things:

    Favre still is a good Qb...6 TDs ina game last year aint too shabby

    Favre ruined his legacy IMO....Its like Kosar playing for the Steelers...I'd hate him if a packer fan

    I loved the guy for many years but I fkn can't stand to hear his name anymore...hope we bash the shit out of him

    ? 88fingerslewy wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @solon16 said:

    3 things:

    Favre still is a good Qb...6 TDs ina game last year aint too shabby

    Favre ruined his legacy IMO....Its like Kosar playing for the Steelers...I'd hate him if a packer fan

    I loved the guy for many years but I fkn can't stand to hear his name anymore...hope we bash the shit out of him

    Check

    Check

    And Check!!!!

  • @cambridgeho said:

    Sweet, Percy Harvin's fantasy value just went up a bit.

    They're not going to take touches from AP to give to percy, Maybe late in the season he'll be a good pickup.

    cambridgehoC cambridgeho wrote on last edited by
    #23

    AdaM said:

    They're not going to take touches from AP to give to percy, Maybe late in the season he'll be a good pickup.

    Harvin is listed as a wideout, so he will get a crap ton of slot passes. I bet he will score a total of 10 tds this year as a KR, WR, RB. He will be a good plug in for bye week. I already have steve smith "carolina" welker and BE so i think i will be good.

  • AdaM said:

    They're not going to take touches from AP to give to percy, Maybe late in the season he'll be a good pickup.

    Harvin is listed as a wideout, so he will get a crap ton of slot passes. I bet he will score a total of 10 tds this year as a KR, WR, RB. He will be a good plug in for bye week. I already have steve smith "carolina" welker and BE so i think i will be good.

    ? AdaM wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @cambridgeho said:

    Harvin is listed as a wideout, so he will get a crap ton of slot passes. I bet he will score a total of 10 tds this year as a KR, WR, RB. He will be a good plug in for bye week. I already have steve smith "carolina" welker and BE so i think i will be good.

    $100 says he doesn't score 10 tds 🙂

  • @cambridgeho said:

    Harvin is listed as a wideout, so he will get a crap ton of slot passes. I bet he will score a total of 10 tds this year as a KR, WR, RB. He will be a good plug in for bye week. I already have steve smith "carolina" welker and BE so i think i will be good.

    $100 says he doesn't score 10 tds 🙂

    cambridgehoC cambridgeho wrote on last edited by
    #25

    AdaM said:

    $100 says he doesn't score 10 tds 🙂

    2td kr/pr, 5td wr, 3td rb. How is this not even close to what he can do.

  • D D'Qwimbley wrote on last edited by
    #26

    I just hope this means they are going to want to pass a bit more. Any more passing the Vikings do than giving the ball to AD is a good thing, IMO. For all those saying AD wears down too easily, while that may be true, we face him in Week One. I have a hunch that he will be fresh, and may have a chip on his shoulder (we were supposed to take him, lost a lot of money dropping from 3 to 7)