2019 BROWNS BOARD DRAFT ....COMMENTS IN HERE PLEASE
-
I'll bet Tour was thinking I was reserving an Aggie for my last pick for Denver. Had they not lost their punter permanently last year, I would have seriously considered taking A&M's ILB Tyrel Dodson who likely goes round 5 or 6. I think he came out a year too early, but his 4.6 speed @ 237 lbs. will get him on someone's STs while he learns the LB position.
-
I am very pleased to announce that Jake Burns has agreed to grade our draft on completion. He has written for Cleveland.com and is a well known expert on the draft appearing on Cleveland Browns Daily just this past week, he has also written for other well known entities.
Obviously he does not know who drafted what team so if you get an F don't contact him to argue or bitch him out.....lol .... it is great that an independent source has agreed to do this for us during this busy time.... and it is just one persons opinion
I am very pleased to announce that Jake Burns has agreed to grade our draft on completion. He has written for Cleveland.com and is a well known expert on the draft appearing on Cleveland Browns Daily just this past week, he has also written for other well known entities.
Obviously he does not know who drafted what team so if you get an F don't contact him to argue or bitch him out.....lol .... it is great that an independent source has agreed to do this for us during this busy time.... and it is just one persons opinion
A little bumpskipoo here. When might this be happening in terms of timeframe after our draft?
-
As soon as its done I will send it
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login