Jimmy sez fock u Espn
-
Sometimes I wonder why I bother to make intricate and informative posts
Understand that you stated that he technically still works for and is paid by the company. Browns149 is a trucker and obviously takes it quite personally.....as that brotherhood would.
-
Sometimes I wonder why I bother to make intricate and informative posts
Understand that you stated that he technically still works for and is paid by the company. Browns149 is a trucker and obviously takes it quite personally.....as that brotherhood would.
Understand that you stated that he technically still works for and is paid by the company. Browns149 is a trucker and obviously takes it quite personally.....as that brotherhood would.
Anyone who thinks its fucking shitty that someone can rip people off and get off without a minute spent in jail because he's rich and his brother is the governor of Tennessee should take it personally.
Fuck Jimmy Rebates.
-
Understand that you stated that he technically still works for and is paid by the company. Browns149 is a trucker and obviously takes it quite personally.....as that brotherhood would.
Anyone who thinks its fucking shitty that someone can rip people off and get off without a minute spent in jail because he's rich and his brother is the governor of Tennessee should take it personally.
Fuck Jimmy Rebates.
Anyone who thinks its fucking shitty that someone can rip people off and get off without a minute spent in jail because he's rich and his brother is the governor of Tennessee should take it personally.
Fuck Jimmy Rebates.
under the guide lines of the political and rich there was no wrong doing so please just move along there is nothing to see here
-
And as long as we are on the topic of business in sports.......Did you all know that First Energy had filed a Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Reorganization Petition?
https://cases.primeclerk.com/fes/
Per this docket they just filed the plan of reorganization this week....Feb. 11th.
I have not read through any of that plan......but I wonder:
IF First Energy is bankrupt...and required to reorganize (which means restructuring some or all of their debt....but it could also mean eliminating some of their debt)......it could mean that they would have the right to cancel their long term stadium naming rights contract on Browns stadium. If they decided that the massive amount of money they spend on that particular advertising venture cannot be justified, it could be nullified.
It would not break my heart. I personally do not have First Energy as my electric supplier, but I think many if not most of us in NE Ohio do have that. (I have municipal power). And I can tell you that those with FE power pay a whole lot more than I do. (so thank God I don't have it). I would not want my electric power company to waste money on stupid advertising gimmicks like stadium naming rights.
So...we shall see.
I've always been amazed that corporations will shell out millions per year to put their name on an NFL stadium. It proves what? You have money to burn? Not like multi millionaires donating big bucks once to get their name on a building or hospital...
I've always been amazed that corporations will shell out millions per year to put their name on an NFL stadium. It proves what? You have money to burn? Not like multi millionaires donating big bucks once to get their name on a building or hospital...
I also wondered about that. But see, I can tell you it works from my personal experience: First time I knew about AT&T was because it was the name of the Dallas' stadium. Same with First Energy or Metlife. Those companies are not that famous in Spain.
It is not probable that I will have to decide between those companies unless I move to the United States, but there are a lot of NFL fans in the world that might, and probably have similar experiences with trademarks thanks to those stadium names.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login