Frank clark predicted to land in cleveland...
-
I totally expect Dorsey to move up, perhaps multiple times, to get certain targeted players.
The roster is young enough, I can't see him adding 10+ rookies.
Agreed. Or maybe trading some 2019 picks for other 2020 picks in order to keep a good draft stock both years not compromising the team with way too many youngsters.
But I see your scenario as the most likely one.
Agreed. Or maybe trading some 2019 picks for other 2020 picks in order to keep a good draft stock both years not compromising the team with way too many youngsters.
But I see your scenario as the most likely one.
I think it can be both, move up and stock up.
People can bash Sashi all they want, and he deserves some of it, but I do like having extra picks moving forward.
The possibilities open up nicely.
-
We're talking 15+ mil a year and probably 50ish guaranteed... While I'm no fan of his off field - I'm listening to the football noise of it.
Also means in a year you're going to have even more $ tied up in Myles. Arguably making them the most expensive pass rush duo in the NFL.... possibly ever depending on the check.
We're talking 15+ mil a year and probably 50ish guaranteed... While I'm no fan of his off field - I'm listening to the football noise of it.
Also means in a year you're going to have even more $ tied up in Myles. Arguably making them the most expensive pass rush duo in the NFL.... possibly ever depending on the check.
I believe that the combination of Von Miller and Demarcus Ware with Denver may have had and still have that record $$ for a pair of edge rushers on one team.
-
He might be too expensive, but Frank Clark and Garrett would destroy opposing QBs
All the more reason IMO.
Ogun is looking like a nice player. Maybe good enough to make a pro-bowl or three in his career.
Ogbah...I am not as excited about him.....I see him as a top 2nd string player who can fill in and do a good job of setting a edge against the run....as a pass rusher, he might give you a sack every 3 games or so.....maybe a few more pressures.
All the more reason IMO.
Ogun is looking like a nice player. Maybe good enough to make a pro-bowl or three in his career.
Ogbah...I am not as excited about him.....I see him as a top 2nd string player who can fill in and do a good job of setting a edge against the run....as a pass rusher, he might give you a sack every 3 games or so.....maybe a few more pressures.
He has a big problem keeping outside leverage against the run, tackles routinely turn his pads to the left...
If i were the browns id rell him not to worry about maintaing edge rusher weight this offseason. Tell him to get in the 290's and see if he can be a decent DT. Only role ic fir him in the NFL. He's a big strong kid, if he keeps his weight up near 300 he could be disruptive in the middle....but he has no toolset going around the left edge.
-
seahawks franchised him. So that's over. KC releasing Houston and open to trading Ford. What on earth are they thinking? That defense very well kept them from a trip to the SB. Nows not the time to release players on that side of the ball that are any good.
-
So im back to wanting the Browns to look at Ansah
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login