Collins & Duke Traded? MKC Ramblings
-
Some good players being shopped by the Chiefs make them a really interesting trade partner for Duke as well. Williams played solid for them, but Duke could be scary good on that roster. Duke + 3rd for Dee Ford? A lot of somewhat credible mumbling that a "big" move is on the horizon, not just MKC.
As for Collins, I've said all off-season the guy simply isn't worth anything close to that contract. I know we have money available, but I'd be shocked if he stays on at his current deal.
-
Some good players being shopped by the Chiefs make them a really interesting trade partner for Duke as well. Williams played solid for them, but Duke could be scary good on that roster. Duke + 3rd for Dee Ford? A lot of somewhat credible mumbling that a "big" move is on the horizon, not just MKC.
As for Collins, I've said all off-season the guy simply isn't worth anything close to that contract. I know we have money available, but I'd be shocked if he stays on at his current deal.
Some good players being shopped by the Chiefs make them a really interesting trade partner for Duke as well. Williams played solid for them, but Duke could be scary good on that roster. Duke + 3rd for Dee Ford? A lot of somewhat credible mumbling that a "big" move is on the horizon, not just MKC.
As for Collins, I've said all off-season the guy simply isn't worth anything close to that contract. I know we have money available, but I'd be shocked if he stays on at his current deal.
I'd give up Duke and a 3rd all day for Ford.
-
With how Dorsey handled the news that the steelers are willing to trade Antonio Brown in the division, I wouldn't be suprised if Duke is a piece that brings him to Cleveland. Dorsey has no problem rolling the dice on problem players and we need a WR
-
With how Dorsey handled the news that the steelers are willing to trade Antonio Brown in the division, I wouldn't be suprised if Duke is a piece that brings him to Cleveland. Dorsey has no problem rolling the dice on problem players and we need a WR
With how Dorsey handled the news that the steelers are willing to trade Antonio Brown in the division, I wouldn't be suprised if Duke is a piece that brings him to Cleveland. Dorsey has no problem rolling the dice on problem players and we need a WR
Steelers are asking for a first rounder for AB...and they’re standing firm on that.
-
With how Dorsey handled the news that the steelers are willing to trade Antonio Brown in the division, I wouldn't be suprised if Duke is a piece that brings him to Cleveland. Dorsey has no problem rolling the dice on problem players and we need a WR
Steelers are asking for a first rounder for AB...and they’re standing firm on that.
Steelers are asking for a first rounder for AB...and they’re standing firm on that.
So? Fuck them. They can stand knee deep in a pile of hippo shit for all we care.

-
Yeah, it's all reckless speculation at this point.
I will miss Duke. He's a real pro. Kind of a tweener...but a good tweener. And I don't think we'd get a whole lot in return for him.
I will miss Duke too, and always wonder why multiple people had such a hard time getting him the ball. Weird.
I will miss Duke too, and always wonder why multiple people had such a hard time getting him the ball. Weird.
Yeah, I always thought he had great potential especially with Mayfield. Maybe they can get a deccent deal for him......I hope.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login