Skip to content

Where is ghoulie?

The Browns Board
53 22 1.4k 1
  • Stan's wife, Kathy, who owns the Board now, whacked him. I just helped her bury the body.

    Zombo

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #21

    Zombo said:

    Stan's wife, Kathy, who owns the Board now, whacked him. I just helped her bury the body.

    Please tell us it was Steamshovel* deep...

    _______________________________________________________________

    * I haven't thought of the word "steamshovel" in at least 40 years.

  • Stan's wife, Kathy, who owns the Board now, whacked him. I just helped her bury the body.

    Zombo

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #22

    Zombo said:

    Stan's wife, Kathy, who owns the Board now, whacked him. I just helped her bury the body.

    Zombo

    I'm curious if she left the gun, but took the cannoli. 

  • Zombo said:

    Stan's wife, Kathy, who owns the Board now, whacked him. I just helped her bury the body.

    Please tell us it was Steamshovel* deep...

    _______________________________________________________________

    * I haven't thought of the word "steamshovel" in at least 40 years.

    LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @tour2ma said:

    Please tell us it was Steamshovel* deep...

    _______________________________________________________________

    * I haven't thought of the word "steamshovel" in at least 40 years.

    Also a great name for an English bulldog.  Steamshovel.

  • @tour2ma said:

    Please tell us it was Steamshovel* deep...

    _______________________________________________________________

    * I haven't thought of the word "steamshovel" in at least 40 years.

    Also a great name for an English bulldog.  Steamshovel.

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by Orion
    #24

    @lbc-mike said:

    Also a great name for an English bulldog.  Steamshovel.

    Umm...dog names should be kept to one or two syllables.    - just sayin'...

    My Boston's name is Oscar (he's always in a tuxedo).   My little Dachshund's name was Heidi.   The Blonde called her pet zebra, Spot.  🙂

  • @clevfan4life said:

    I wonder which one of his alts are at the poly board. 

    Probably none, when you're banned your ISP gets blocked. I doubt Tom would try to pull the same stunt now he did around 15 years ago when he got blocked on another board- sign up with multiple providers so you have different ISPs....  

    And if we really suspected something like that- it's not too hard to track ISPs from Memphis or Las Vegas.  I wouldn't take the time. After 20 years, I can detect his style in less than 10 posts.  

    WarriorsRpussiesW WarriorsRpussies wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @hoorta said:

    Probably none, when you're banned your ISP gets blocked. I doubt Tom would try to pull the same stunt now he did around 15 years ago when he got blocked on another board- sign up with multiple providers so you have different ISPs....  

    And if we really suspected something like that- it's not too hard to track ISPs from Memphis or Las Vegas.  I wouldn't take the time. After 20 years, I can detect his style in less than 10 posts.  

    couldn't he just sign in under a cell phone account isp ....

  • @hoorta said:

    Probably none, when you're banned your ISP gets blocked. I doubt Tom would try to pull the same stunt now he did around 15 years ago when he got blocked on another board- sign up with multiple providers so you have different ISPs....  

    And if we really suspected something like that- it's not too hard to track ISPs from Memphis or Las Vegas.  I wouldn't take the time. After 20 years, I can detect his style in less than 10 posts.  

    couldn't he just sign in under a cell phone account isp ....

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @warriorsrpussies said:

    couldn't he just sign in under a cell phone account isp ....

    Sure, if he wanted to. For all we know he may already have done so and be lurking. As I said, he's done it before on other message boards.

  • I wonder which one of his alts are at the poly board. 

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @clevfan4life said:

    I wonder which one of his alts are at the poly board. 

    Believe it or not, he was a huge Hickerson fan (a neighbor of his parents) so if you see that in a screen name combined with anyone else he temporarily respected like Stan - beware any temporary nice guy stuff designed to reel people in.  He'll even pretend he likes the Browns as long as he has to under the next screen name he pulls off. We've seen this sequel more than Rocky here....

  • @clevfan4life said:

    I wonder which one of his alts are at the poly board. 

    Believe it or not, he was a huge Hickerson fan (a neighbor of his parents) so if you see that in a screen name combined with anyone else he temporarily respected like Stan - beware any temporary nice guy stuff designed to reel people in.  He'll even pretend he likes the Browns as long as he has to under the next screen name he pulls off. We've seen this sequel more than Rocky here....

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @flugel said:

    Believe it or not, he was a huge Hickerson fan (a neighbor of his parents) so if you see that in a screen name combined with anyone else he temporarily respected like Stan - beware any temporary nice guy stuff designed to reel people in.  He'll even pretend he likes the Browns as long as he has to under the next screen name he pulls off. We've seen this sequel more than Rocky here....

    That's been his MO every time he's been kicked off and let back on Tom. This last time he didn't have Stan around to have his back when he went psycho mode again.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #29

    I guess we should ask:  why are we still talking about this?

  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
    #30

    I actually spoke to him for a while on the telephone last night. He's taking off for a cruise as we speak and says hello to all the guys on the board. 

    Says he's excited about the directions to Browns are going in and he still hates the Steelers.

    WSS

  • A Alkid3 wrote on last edited by
    #31

    I wish there was a thread that said where is Zombo. That guy gets butt hurt real fast. Lol

  • I wish there was a thread that said where is Zombo. That guy gets butt hurt real fast. Lol

    NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @alkid3 said:

    I wish there was a thread that said where is Zombo. That guy gets butt hurt real fast. Lol

    I'm now just waiting on your screen name change. What will it be? Gaykid? Fagkid?  

  • I actually spoke to him for a while on the telephone last night. He's taking off for a cruise as we speak and says hello to all the guys on the board. 

    Says he's excited about the directions to Browns are going in and he still hates the Steelers.

    WSS

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #33

    @westside-steve said:

    I actually spoke to him for a while on the telephone last night.

    He musta been on speaker since he was likely scrolling thru this thread while pulling on his pud...

  • @westside-steve said:

    I actually spoke to him for a while on the telephone last night.

    He musta been on speaker since he was likely scrolling thru this thread while pulling on his pud...

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
    #34

    @tour2ma said:

    He musta been on speaker since he was likely scrolling thru this thread while pulling on his pud...

    Not that I'm aware of, he's just been a friend of mine ever since the old AOL days. I remember reading his shit and marveling at how rabid some of the other posters got. He said that he was a musician and invited me to his Studio. As it turned out he's excellent on many different instruments and a nice guy personally. 

    WSS

  • @tour2ma said:

    He musta been on speaker since he was likely scrolling thru this thread while pulling on his pud...

    Not that I'm aware of, he's just been a friend of mine ever since the old AOL days. I remember reading his shit and marveling at how rabid some of the other posters got. He said that he was a musician and invited me to his Studio. As it turned out he's excellent on many different instruments and a nice guy personally. 

    WSS

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #35

    @westside-steve said:

    Not that I'm aware of, he's just been a friend of mine ever since the old AOL days. I remember reading his shit and marveling at how rabid some of the other posters got. He said that he was a musician and invited me to his Studio. As it turned out he's excellent on many different instruments and a nice guy personally. 

    WSS

    I had a number of PMs with him and he dropped the Ghoolie stuff in those. A decent conversationalist without the schtick. I had hopes his cleaned up act would stick here, but like Manziel, it's just hard to maintain that "new" and reformed Ghoolie.

  • @westside-steve said:

    Not that I'm aware of, he's just been a friend of mine ever since the old AOL days. I remember reading his shit and marveling at how rabid some of the other posters got. He said that he was a musician and invited me to his Studio. As it turned out he's excellent on many different instruments and a nice guy personally. 

    WSS

    I had a number of PMs with him and he dropped the Ghoolie stuff in those. A decent conversationalist without the schtick. I had hopes his cleaned up act would stick here, but like Manziel, it's just hard to maintain that "new" and reformed Ghoolie.

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #36

    @texasag1969 said:

    I had a number of PMs with him and he dropped the Ghoolie stuff in those. A decent conversationalist without the schtick. I had hopes his cleaned up act would stick here, but like Manziel, it's just hard to maintain that "new" and reformed Ghoolie.

    I don't think he's reformed at all. Just saying that he's a personal friend and the screen image is bogus.

    WSS

  • @texasag1969 said:

    I had a number of PMs with him and he dropped the Ghoolie stuff in those. A decent conversationalist without the schtick. I had hopes his cleaned up act would stick here, but like Manziel, it's just hard to maintain that "new" and reformed Ghoolie.

    I don't think he's reformed at all. Just saying that he's a personal friend and the screen image is bogus.

    WSS

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #37

    @westside-steve said:

    I don't think he's reformed at all. Just saying that he's a personal friend and the screen image is bogus.

    WSS

    Well there was a period there where he had toned it down quite a bit. It just didn't last. But I am not surprised you found a friend worth making after my PM interactions with  him.

  • @westside-steve said:

    I don't think he's reformed at all. Just saying that he's a personal friend and the screen image is bogus.

    WSS

    Well there was a period there where he had toned it down quite a bit. It just didn't last. But I am not surprised you found a friend worth making after my PM interactions with  him.

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #38

    @texasag1969 said:

    Well there was a period there where he had toned it down quite a bit. It just didn't last. But I am not surprised you found a friend worth making after my PM interactions with  him.

    Basically artistic mutual respect and mutual hatred of the Pittsburgh Steelers.

    WSS

  • @alkid3 said:

    I wish there was a thread that said where is Zombo. That guy gets butt hurt real fast. Lol

    I'm now just waiting on your screen name change. What will it be? Gaykid? Fagkid?  

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by nickers
    #39

    @nero said:

    I'm now just waiting on your screen name change. What will it be? Gaykid? Fagkid?  

    EL Fago Bacca!

  • @texasag1969 said:

    I had a number of PMs with him and he dropped the Ghoolie stuff in those. A decent conversationalist without the schtick. I had hopes his cleaned up act would stick here, but like Manziel, it's just hard to maintain that "new" and reformed Ghoolie.

    I don't think he's reformed at all. Just saying that he's a personal friend and the screen image is bogus.

    WSS

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #40

    @westside-steve said:

    I don't think he's reformed at all. Just saying that he's a personal friend and the screen image is bogus.

    WSS

    Yah- that's just who he is. But he would have been welcomed around here if he could have kept it to the sane, normal human being side...  Well do I know in person, he's an OK guy.