Skip to content

Where is ghoulie?

The Browns Board
53 22 1.4k 1
  • I wish there was a thread that said where is Zombo. That guy gets butt hurt real fast. Lol

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #41

    @alkid3 said:

    I wish there was a thread that said where is Zombo. That guy gets butt hurt real fast. Lol

    One thing we know for sure is there will never be a thread saying where is Alkid3.

    Zombo

  • @alkid3 said:

    I wish there was a thread that said where is Zombo. That guy gets butt hurt real fast. Lol

    I'm now just waiting on your screen name change. What will it be? Gaykid? Fagkid?  

    A Alkid3 wrote on last edited by
    #42

    @nero said:

    I'm now just waiting on your screen name change. What will it be? Gaykid? Fagkid?  

     ??? says the guy sticking up for his man. Try again bro 

  • @alkid3 said:

    I wish there was a thread that said where is Zombo. That guy gets butt hurt real fast. Lol

    One thing we know for sure is there will never be a thread saying where is Alkid3.

    Zombo

    A Alkid3 wrote on last edited by
    #43

    Zombo said:

    One thing we know for sure is there will never be a thread saying where is Alkid3.

    Zombo

    Struck a cord??? ??? point proven. 

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #44

    Well this thread has devolved into a petty, immature and pointless spat.

    Pretty fitting considering the person referenced in the topic title. 

  • Zombo said:

    One thing we know for sure is there will never be a thread saying where is Alkid3.

    Zombo

    Struck a cord??? ??? point proven. 

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #45

    @alkid3 said:

    Struck a cord??? ??? point proven. 

    I don't even know who you are.

    Z

  • @alkid3 said:

    Struck a cord??? ??? point proven. 

    I don't even know who you are.

    Z

    A Alkid3 wrote on last edited by
    #46

    Zombo said:

    I don't even know who you are.

    Z

    I believe you. I'm sure theres a lot of people here you suspended just because someone didn't agree with you. I just want to come to a forum where people can talk Browns realistically not dick ride every week on how we are going to blow out every team. I would love for the Browns to go undefeated believe me. And I know you're no expert but c'mon be real.

  • Zombo said:

    I don't even know who you are.

    Z

    I believe you. I'm sure theres a lot of people here you suspended just because someone didn't agree with you. I just want to come to a forum where people can talk Browns realistically not dick ride every week on how we are going to blow out every team. I would love for the Browns to go undefeated believe me. And I know you're no expert but c'mon be real.

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #47

    @alkid3 said:

    I believe you. I'm sure theres a lot of people here you suspended just because someone didn't agree with you. I just want to come to a forum where people can talk Browns realistically not dick ride every week on how we are going to blow out every team. I would love for the Browns to go undefeated believe me. And I know you're no expert but c'mon be real.

    Oh Ok. Your problem is with "The Great Zomboni". He wears a turban,  looks into a crystal ball and picks the Browns to win every week ... But you should probably take that seriously.

    I'd jump on that train, though ... he was 7-8-1 last year, best record in years!.

    Z

  • @alkid3 said:

    I believe you. I'm sure theres a lot of people here you suspended just because someone didn't agree with you. I just want to come to a forum where people can talk Browns realistically not dick ride every week on how we are going to blow out every team. I would love for the Browns to go undefeated believe me. And I know you're no expert but c'mon be real.

    Oh Ok. Your problem is with "The Great Zomboni". He wears a turban,  looks into a crystal ball and picks the Browns to win every week ... But you should probably take that seriously.

    I'd jump on that train, though ... he was 7-8-1 last year, best record in years!.

    Z

    A Alkid3 wrote on last edited by
    #48

    Zombo said:

    Oh Ok. Your problem is with "The Great Zomboni". He wears a turban,  looks into a crystal ball and picks the Browns to win every week ... But you should probably take that seriously.

    I'd jump on that train, though ... he was 7-8-1 last year, best record in years!.

    Z

    This is probably the funniest you've ever been. I guess you're trending upward. 

  • jbluhm86J jbluhm86 wrote on last edited by
    #49

    The real question is, who's picked up Ghoolie's mantle as King Troll of the board?

  • @nero said:

    I'm now just waiting on your screen name change. What will it be? Gaykid? Fagkid?  

     ??? says the guy sticking up for his man. Try again bro 

    NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #50

    @alkid3 said:

     ??? says the guy sticking up for his man. Try again bro 

    I wasn't sticking for anybody. I was just trying to make a joke with Zombos modus operandi.

  • darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by
    #51

    Ghoolie is negotiating the Browns FA arrivals 🙂

  • The real question is, who's picked up Ghoolie's mantle as King Troll of the board?

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #52

    @jbluhm86 said:

    The real question is, who's picked up Ghoolie's mantle as King Troll of the board?

    No one. 

    It's been made apparent that such nonsense won't be tolerated anymore. 

  • The real question is, who's picked up Ghoolie's mantle as King Troll of the board?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #53

    @jbluhm86 said:

    The real question is, who's picked up Ghoolie's mantle as King Troll of the board?

    Alkid seems to be a top candidate.