OBJ is a BROWN!!!!!
-
Oh....he's all in now. You have to be to do that to a Rolls....
https://mobile.twitter.com/br_nfl/status/1133597946518200320
-
For sure, too soon rich, too soon broke.
You guys might find this interesting about conspicuous consumption by pro athletes.... Has Joe gotten the $1 million Lamborghini repainted black and yellow yet? http://www.worldemand.com/worldwide/nfl-fortune-2/48
BTW, seems Andrew Luck is a man of the people. His ride? A Honda Accord.
-
Luck in a Rolls could be used for the next Geico caveman commercial.
-
For sure, too soon rich, too soon broke.
You guys might find this interesting about conspicuous consumption by pro athletes.... Has Joe gotten the $1 million Lamborghini repainted black and yellow yet? http://www.worldemand.com/worldwide/nfl-fortune-2/48
BTW, seems Andrew Luck is a man of the people. His ride? A Honda Accord.
For sure, too soon rich, too soon broke.
You guys might find this interesting about conspicuous consumption by pro athletes.... Has Joe gotten the $1 million Lamborghini repainted black and yellow yet? http://www.worldemand.com/worldwide/nfl-fortune-2/48
BTW, seems Andrew Luck is a man of the people. His ride? A Honda Accord.
I just bought myself a Lincoln MKS. (used...but still sweet)
-
Should we be worried that OBJ has shown up once to voluntary camp?
-
No. There is still mini camp and preseason.
-
Good to see Freddie calling it like it is.... He's missed a lot. Time to panic? No - not yet anyway.
However, this dude has been a handful outside the lines his entire pro career, and to think that he'll suddenly change his stripes and fall in line is to believe in the Tooth Fairy.
-
Well see how this turns out.
-
Well see how this turns out.
Well see how this turns out.
The "Me" players of this generation of players irk's me... So far OBJ seems to be all about himself... That's the feeilng I get..... Not being here with his teamates gives me the impression that he's selfish...
-
Well see how this turns out.
The "Me" players of this generation of players irk's me... So far OBJ seems to be all about himself... That's the feeilng I get..... Not being here with his teamates gives me the impression that he's selfish...
The "Me" players of this generation of players irk's me... So far OBJ seems to be all about himself... That's the feeilng I get..... Not being here with his teamates gives me the impression that he's selfish...
< With Beckham not present and his good friend Jarvis Landry on the sideline with a minor injury, quarterback Baker Mayfield has been throwing to backup receivers during practices.
Last week, Browns offensive coordinator Todd Monken said that without the team’s top receivers it has been a challenge for Mayfield and for installing the offense.
“You do what you can,” he said. “The most important part is we have a vast majority of our guys here. In terms of your installs, what we’re doing offensively, our calls and our adjustments receiver-wise, it’s obviously a challenge for our quarterbacks in terms of the receiving corps that are out there, but that’s part of the deal. It’s their job to make them right.” >
^ Yea, it's early, but that doesn't make me all warm and fuzzy........ dude better not pull a hammy when he eventually graces the team with his presence.
-
For sure, too soon rich, too soon broke.
You guys might find this interesting about conspicuous consumption by pro athletes.... Has Joe gotten the $1 million Lamborghini repainted black and yellow yet? http://www.worldemand.com/worldwide/nfl-fortune-2/48
BTW, seems Andrew Luck is a man of the people. His ride? A Honda Accord.
I just bought myself a Lincoln MKS. (used...but still sweet)
I just bought myself a Lincoln MKS. (used...but still sweet)
Got a Yugo. Sweet car.
-
First..1) I don't believe a word of the media's BS reporting, that Duke did show up to first day of OTA's.. Than *poof* he was gone, than reported he never showed..Somebody had to see him to report that..My guess, Duke was told to go home till manidory.(or ?).No risk of OTA injury.. Second.. 2) Freddie got trapped in his own words from today's presser, to the comments Freddie made back at the start of OTA's. When the media was hounding on him about OBJ missing OTA's.. No Big Deal! There ain't a Owner,GM nor Coach out there, that can make something voluntary..manidory.. Finally.. it's time to get to work..
-
I just bought myself a Lincoln MKS. (used...but still sweet)
Got a Yugo. Sweet car.
Got a Yugo. Sweet car.
You are deserving of that.
-
Well see how this turns out.
The "Me" players of this generation of players irk's me... So far OBJ seems to be all about himself... That's the feeilng I get..... Not being here with his teamates gives me the impression that he's selfish...
The "Me" players of this generation of players irk's me... So far OBJ seems to be all about himself... That's the feeilng I get..... Not being here with his teamates gives me the impression that he's selfish...
NFL Radio was all over OBJ this morning for NOT being a real leader with his selfish decision to not attend OTAs. They were predicting that the Browns would tire of him after a while like the Giants did for his self first above team attitude . We shall see.
-
Got a Yugo. Sweet car.
You are deserving of that.
You are deserving of that.
Bet yo ass.
-
The "Me" players of this generation of players irk's me... So far OBJ seems to be all about himself... That's the feeilng I get..... Not being here with his teamates gives me the impression that he's selfish...
NFL Radio was all over OBJ this morning for NOT being a real leader with his selfish decision to not attend OTAs. They were predicting that the Browns would tire of him after a while like the Giants did for his self first above team attitude . We shall see.
NFL Radio was all over OBJ this morning for NOT being a real leader with his selfish decision to not attend OTAs. They were predicting that the Browns would tire of him after a while like the Giants did for his self first above team attitude . We shall see.
Him not attending didn't set right with me either.
-
I have grown real tired of the media bashing of OBJ.
First, I'll say that I would have loved to see him at voluntary OTA's & think he should have been here, BUT they ARE voluntary & the media (esp Mary Kay & Grossi) need to get off his ass. He was signed to a huge contract last year by the Giants & was totally blindsided by the trade. I'm certain he had his offseason plans made, reservations made, confirmed, & probably paid prior to the trade, so they need to accept that & see what takes place when he gets here & hits the field. We finally have a "Super Star" in Cleveland, so why not just wait & see just how he takes care of business on the field where it counts..
The Browns culture has changed from "bush league" to "upper level" NFL. The Team, Fans, & League have bought into that. Now it's time for our "still bush league" media (MKC & TG) to can it with their negativity & buy into this culture change. It's been reported by them that Freddie is upset with OBJ. Listening to his PCs, I'm not hearing that. I'm hearing that he wishes OBJ was here & wants him to be here. IMHO, I feel his actual frustration is with the repeated, inane questions from the media & it's mostly those 2.
I'm not sure whether or not I stated this properly, but the local, continued negative reporting at the most positive time we've experienced with our Browns in MANY years is disgusting.
Just my opinion. Please excuse my rant.
Mike
-
I have grown real tired of the media bashing of OBJ.
First, I'll say that I would have loved to see him at voluntary OTA's & think he should have been here, BUT they ARE voluntary & the media (esp Mary Kay & Grossi) need to get off his ass. He was signed to a huge contract last year by the Giants & was totally blindsided by the trade. I'm certain he had his offseason plans made, reservations made, confirmed, & probably paid prior to the trade, so they need to accept that & see what takes place when he gets here & hits the field. We finally have a "Super Star" in Cleveland, so why not just wait & see just how he takes care of business on the field where it counts..
The Browns culture has changed from "bush league" to "upper level" NFL. The Team, Fans, & League have bought into that. Now it's time for our "still bush league" media (MKC & TG) to can it with their negativity & buy into this culture change. It's been reported by them that Freddie is upset with OBJ. Listening to his PCs, I'm not hearing that. I'm hearing that he wishes OBJ was here & wants him to be here. IMHO, I feel his actual frustration is with the repeated, inane questions from the media & it's mostly those 2.
I'm not sure whether or not I stated this properly, but the local, continued negative reporting at the most positive time we've experienced with our Browns in MANY years is disgusting.
Just my opinion. Please excuse my rant.
Mike
I have grown real tired of the media bashing of OBJ.
First, I'll say that I would have loved to see him at voluntary OTA's & think he should have been here, BUT they ARE voluntary & the media (esp Mary Kay & Grossi) need to get off his ass. He was signed to a huge contract last year by the Giants & was totally blindsided by the trade. I'm certain he had his offseason plans made, reservations made, confirmed, & probably paid prior to the trade, so they need to accept that & see what takes place when he gets here & hits the field. We finally have a "Super Star" in Cleveland, so why not just wait & see just how he takes care of business on the field where it counts..
The Browns culture has changed from "bush league" to "upper level" NFL. The Team, Fans, & League have bought into that. Now it's time for our "still bush league" media (MKC & TG) to can it with their negativity & buy into this culture change. It's been reported by them that Freddie is upset with OBJ. Listening to his PCs, I'm not hearing that. I'm hearing that he wishes OBJ was here & wants him to be here. IMHO, I feel his actual frustration is with the repeated, inane questions from the media & it's mostly those 2.
I'm not sure whether or not I stated this properly, but the local, continued negative reporting at the most positive time we've experienced with our Browns in MANY years is disgusting.
Just my opinion. Please excuse my rant.
Mike
I share your opinion Mike. And I hope all serious Browns fans have learned to ignore those click bait artists. Grossi got fired for a reason. Even should the Browns make the next 10 Super Bowls- they'd still find something to bitch about- it happens in New England- it will happen here.
-
I have grown real tired of the media bashing of OBJ.
First, I'll say that I would have loved to see him at voluntary OTA's & think he should have been here, BUT they ARE voluntary & the media (esp Mary Kay & Grossi) need to get off his ass. He was signed to a huge contract last year by the Giants & was totally blindsided by the trade. I'm certain he had his offseason plans made, reservations made, confirmed, & probably paid prior to the trade, so they need to accept that & see what takes place when he gets here & hits the field. We finally have a "Super Star" in Cleveland, so why not just wait & see just how he takes care of business on the field where it counts..
The Browns culture has changed from "bush league" to "upper level" NFL. The Team, Fans, & League have bought into that. Now it's time for our "still bush league" media (MKC & TG) to can it with their negativity & buy into this culture change. It's been reported by them that Freddie is upset with OBJ. Listening to his PCs, I'm not hearing that. I'm hearing that he wishes OBJ was here & wants him to be here. IMHO, I feel his actual frustration is with the repeated, inane questions from the media & it's mostly those 2.
I'm not sure whether or not I stated this properly, but the local, continued negative reporting at the most positive time we've experienced with our Browns in MANY years is disgusting.
Just my opinion. Please excuse my rant.
Mike
I have grown real tired of the media bashing of OBJ.
First, I'll say that I would have loved to see him at voluntary OTA's & think he should have been here, BUT they ARE voluntary & the media (esp Mary Kay & Grossi) need to get off his ass. He was signed to a huge contract last year by the Giants & was totally blindsided by the trade. I'm certain he had his offseason plans made, reservations made, confirmed, & probably paid prior to the trade, so they need to accept that & see what takes place when he gets here & hits the field. We finally have a "Super Star" in Cleveland, so why not just wait & see just how he takes care of business on the field where it counts..
The Browns culture has changed from "bush league" to "upper level" NFL. The Team, Fans, & League have bought into that. Now it's time for our "still bush league" media (MKC & TG) to can it with their negativity & buy into this culture change. It's been reported by them that Freddie is upset with OBJ. Listening to his PCs, I'm not hearing that. I'm hearing that he wishes OBJ was here & wants him to be here. IMHO, I feel his actual frustration is with the repeated, inane questions from the media & it's mostly those 2.
I'm not sure whether or not I stated this properly, but the local, continued negative reporting at the most positive time we've experienced with our Browns in MANY years is disgusting.
Just my opinion. Please excuse my rant.
Mike
I guess there's nothing worse for the media "health" than having two bad reporters of a small market becoming suddenly "mainstream" simply because the lights are suddenly on the team the report about...
Now they want to play in the major league, and the only major league attribute they have is that they can become very annoying, I guess.
-
Well said Canton Mike ?..here's another perfect example of MKC throwing something quoted..to stir the pot https://www.cleveland.com/browns/2019/06/odell-beckham-jr-ill-be-there-on-the-3rd.html Honestly, this same thing goes on in most media markets, when you would think they would all be ore'ing the same boat, in the same direction.MKC & Grossi might be the worst "your word" diggers in any market though.These media darlings never miss a quote such as "train in Cali"///"need to bond with team"..They poke the sharp side of the stick where they see needed.. am still kinda lost on Freddie's OTA week 3 quote of "I speak to Odel everyday. He will know the offense installed". Till now quoting "he missed the offense" Was there a disconnect on OBJ's part? to be continued..cause I'd be damn if Tony or Mary will let this go.. #don'tsay2much
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
