Skip to content

NOOOOOOOOO

The Browns Board
64 22 2.2k 1
  • Well played, Woody. I feel it for ya. I was curious of how would Peppers develop once he was used properly and I valuee his versatility; that's useful in the tactic battle in the NFL. 

    Most of all, I liked how he behaved trying to lead the defense and that he was one of the few consistently good tacklers we had on D.

  • Zombo said:

    Woody... There is hope. Right now former Wolverine Kyle Kalis is the backup at both Center and Guard as far as I can see. And people aren't getting killed after stealing his weed, for all I know.

    So there's your new guy.

    Z

    And change your Avatar to a photo of Thom Darden.   A proven Browns All star....leading interceptor in team history.  Well loved by Browns fans.  Will not disappoint.  Michigander as well.

    And you gotta love him Rockin' the Fro:

    51QrHiyr-BL._SY445_.jpg

    Or, if you want an action photo:

    defensive-back-thom-darden-of-the-clevel

    @the-gipper said:

    And change your Avatar to a photo of Thom Darden.   A proven Browns All star....leading interceptor in team history.  Well loved by Browns fans.  Will not disappoint.  Michigander as well.

    And you gotta love him Rockin' the Fro:

    51QrHiyr-BL._SY445_.jpg

    Or, if you want an action photo:

    defensive-back-thom-darden-of-the-clevel

    My favorite player on defense as a kid.

  • @the-gipper said:

    And change your Avatar to a photo of Thom Darden.   A proven Browns All star....leading interceptor in team history.  Well loved by Browns fans.  Will not disappoint.  Michigander as well.

    And you gotta love him Rockin' the Fro:

    51QrHiyr-BL._SY445_.jpg

    Or, if you want an action photo:

    defensive-back-thom-darden-of-the-clevel

    My favorite player on defense as a kid.

    @mark-o said:

    My favorite player on defense as a kid.

    Oh!  But Browns fans don't like players from Michigan, I thought.

  • @mark-o said:

    My favorite player on defense as a kid.

    Oh!  But Browns fans don't like players from Michigan, I thought.

    @the-gipper said:

    Oh!  But Browns fans don't like players from Michigan, I thought.

    Only when they suck for the Browns, like one year wonder Braylon Edwards. Hey, we try to like those Michigan guys.